Barbaro

Started by BigEd76, May 20, 2006, 07:56:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

Quote from: Eagles76ersFan on May 21, 2006, 05:42:02 PM
The real problem here is that I bet the money that my wife wanted to use to buy (ugly) furniture with on this horse.

thats not a problem for me.

none of this actually is a problem for me
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

i repeat:

GLUE FACTORY
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Will somebody buy that child a glue factory already? Christ.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

When I get my glue factory, I'm not giving you one of the cushy union jobs that will be available. Looks like you're headed for a long life of honest work. Chump.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SunMo

everyone knows that glue factories are non-union.  dummy.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Latest update: after 7 hours of surgery, he was standing on the leg and "practically jogging".  50/50 odds on survival because of potential infection...

General_Failure

Quote from: MDS on May 21, 2006, 07:15:57 PM
When I get my glue factory, I'm not giving you one of the cushy union jobs that will be available. Looks like you're headed for a long life of honest work. Chump.

I work for the government. I have no idea what this honest work thing is.

MDS

Thats it. No free glue either. Go to the dollar store for Elmers.

General_Failure

You're getting an audit, farger.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on May 22, 2006, 12:52:03 AM
You're getting an audit, farger.

Line 1:  TOTAL INCOME = $0

MDS

I've got my mob connections to pay off your tax field agents. What next

Sgt PSN

Jewish mophia?  How do they torture people, 8 hours of dradle, dradle, dradle followed by an accounting class? 

MDS

no, they take away your college fund and make you live in a lower middle class neighborhood.

Wingspan

is the horse dead yet?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

phattymatty