Go Yankees!

Started by BigEd76, August 31, 2004, 11:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/recap?gameId=240831110

22-0 loss at home to the Indians  :-D  :-D  :-D

That huge lead in the division is now down to 3.5 games.....

MDS

Yet I dont want Boston and their whiny fans to win either.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BrianWestbrook36

I want bad things to happen to the Yankees and their fans.

Even Steven Eagles in 04.

satoshi

henchmanUK

"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Fan_Since_64

Ah yes, September 1, and the Yankees are getting colder while the Cardinals just get hotter. Life is good  8)

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

hunt

how are the sillies doing these days?
lol.  everybody's a red sox fan now, huh???...:-D :-D

careful...you don't know what you're getting yourself into.  :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

MURP

joneszilla

farg the Yanks!!  Maybe they can go on a nice 10 game slide and miss the playoffs. 

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

joneszilla

Quote from: mhunt on September 01, 2004, 09:44:17 AM
lol.  i doubt it.

Yeah.  You're right.  :-\   I can dream though....can't I?   ;D

BigEd76

Quote from: mhunt on September 01, 2004, 08:14:44 AM
how are the sillies doing these days?

c'mon hunt....you know the Philly fan credo:  root for the local team first....then bash the cocky teams like the Yankees and Lakers when the local team is hopelessly out of it....  >:D  :'(

PhillyPhreak54

I was rooting for the Red Sox last year. But this year I don't know if I can because they have that dumbfarg Tito Francona managing them.

I was hoping the Orioles would jump out of nowhere. Good job, O's. :boo