Week Ten - 2021

Started by QB Eagles, November 11, 2021, 11:10:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

Well, this week certainly sucks for the draft pick.

Two things we still got going for us. Ravens have been playing cardiac comeback football all year, and Tua's in.

MDS

bmore gonna get a shot to win this game

brian flores with a bonkers good gameplan but his offense is complete trash and couldnt put it away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I missed most of it but see that it looked like a slop fest. Saw just the final 10min or so

PhillyPhreak54

Hopefully some took the Ravens in the survivor pool

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Rooting hard for the Jags here it'll mean a better Colts and Phins pick

PhillyPhreak54

Niners are taking the Rams to the woodshed.

Stafford with two more picks. And that little shtein head McVay ran a fake FG before the half on 4th and 11. A true what the farg move.

MDS

the rams figure to eventually get their shtein together but its great to see this silly superstar team getting run out the building...but bear in mind their schedule. lotta tough games left except for the jags freebie. this could get dicey.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.