3 (60%)

Total Members Voted: 4

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

Black peoples immune systems against aids
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

black people vs the government

Seabiscuit36

honestly i used to think people were crazy saying the gubament started aids to kill off the gheys, but i'm really thinking now it might have been a real plan
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

QB Eagles

Dan & Dave were a worse predictor of reality (one got the bronze and the other didn't even make it to the Olympics), but the Most Valuable Puppet commercials are just fargin' bad.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 31, 2009, 12:57:56 AM
honestly i used to think people were crazy saying the gubament started aids to kill off the gheys, but i'm really thinking now it might have been a real plan

gays and minorities....POOF!....gone....

who else you think invented that shtein?

Seabiscuit36

God?

Who knows, but the more that i understand the weird flip from animals to humans, it gets scary

ice grillin you

yeah its suspect at best...but even if it did migrate from primates to humans innocently...once it did theres no question it wasnt mass introduced into the human population via the cdc/govt and then its existence and threat was completely ignored for years