Big Tuna

Started by Yeti, September 18, 2007, 11:27:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you take Bill Parcells over Andy Reid in 2008?

Yes
No

Yeti

If he was available would you want Bill Parcells to coach instead of Andy Reid?
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Is this really a question?  I'd take Charlie Manuel over Reid right now.

rjs246

I can't root for Parcells. Even though I hate Andy Reid I just don't think I could do it.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Yes. Just so I could sit back and take shots at another fat farg head coach. Burn Reid.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on September 18, 2007, 11:32:56 AM
I can't root for Parcells. Even though I hate Andy Reid I just don't think I could do it.

Put it this way:  Whose man-boobs would you least like to suckle?

rjs246

Parcells and Gibbs are the two coaches I could never tolerate as Eagles' front men.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

SD_Eagle5

Parcells is past his prime but his coaching style (running the ball, good D) would be a welcome addition. Plus his press conferences would be something to look forward too.

NGM

Good question.  I wouldn't mind at all.  Everywhere Parcells goes, there is a huge infusion of talent.  While he may not win the Super Bowl, he would set them up for a couple of runs at it, and give the next coach (in 2-3 years) a good chance of doing it. 

But honestly, I want Bill Cowher. 
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

Wingspan

Quote from: NGM on September 18, 2007, 03:08:12 PM
Good question.  I wouldn't mind at all.  Everywhere Parcells goes, there is a huge infusion of talent.  While he may not win the Super Bowl, he would set them up for a couple of runs at it, and give the next coach (in 2-3 years) a good chance of doing it. 

Sucks that hasn't happened already.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Father Demon

I said no.  His heart didn't seem to be into it as much as his wallet was in Dallas, but I may not be giving enough weight to the Jarrah Jones Runs Everything factor.

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MDS

No. No. No.

I'd rather have Dave Campo.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54