secondary
0 (0%)
wideouts
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

moats23

your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

PoopyfaceMcGee

The defense needs to get nasty again, and that starts up front.

Diomedes

The O line has to dominate.  Everything in football starts there.  This can be debated forever, so I'll just say that for me, it's an article of faith.

Football=offensive line.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

This offense isn't going to be consistent enough for me to say that any aspect of the offense is the key. They key is the defense being dominant and giving the offense a short field... I'm not counting on it happening, but in order for this team to do anything it will have to.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

moats23

Quote from: rjs246 on July 14, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
This offense isn't going to be consistent enough for me to say that any aspect of the offense is the key. They key is the defense being dominant and giving the offense a short field... I'm not counting on it happening, but in order for this team to do anything it will have to.

level of agreement 100% .  I hate it when people rip on bdawk and the secondary last year for looking bad.  They looked bad because the d-line never put the opposing quarterback on his ass

Geowhizzer

The Eagles only need improvement in four areas to do extremely well this season:

1.  Offense
2.  Defense
3.  Special Teams
4.  Coaching

That's it.  :paranoid

4and26

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 14, 2006, 03:34:03 PM
The Eagles only need improvement in four areas to do extremely well this season:

1.  Offense
2.  Defense
3.  Special Teams
4.  Coaching

That's it.  :paranoid

Gee that's not much at all  ::)

I agree with all the comments but as Donovan goes so do the Eagles.

moats23

Quote from: 4and26 on July 14, 2006, 03:45:52 PM
Gee that's not much at all  ::)
I agree with all the comments but as Donovan goes so do the Eagles.

not true.  we got to the playoffs one year with AJ Feeley driving for a good part of the season.

mussa

yea our defense, not aj feely
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

The best defense is a good offense&!

Sgt PSN

Swoop totally has to improve this year.  That bastich better step it up or he's going on the grill. 

MURP

oline & Dline as always.

Rome

Reid running the goddamn football is the key to this season.  If he does what he did last year, this team has no chance.

None.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 15, 2006, 01:34:48 PM
Reid running the goddamn football is the key to this season.  If he does what he did last year, this team has no chance.

None.

They still would have been in contention in most games if the DL got any pressure on the QB whatsoever.

I'd love for Reid to balance out the offense more, but the DL is a bigger key.