Keeper League 15

Started by SunMo, December 24, 2014, 08:23:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: rjs246 on September 02, 2015, 12:05:49 AM
Wow. I queued up my kicker picks and then went back to drinking and playing poker. Ha. Rebuild!

I have some bench players available via trade

rjs246

So hungover and realizing that I skipped the last four rounds of the draft. If I win a single matchup this season you should all be ashamed of yourselves.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Participating in this retardfest is shameful enough.

rjs246

Also, I am offering up any of my three QBs (Wilson, Newton, Brady) for draft picks. Christ my head hurts.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

It gave me a D+, and highlighted that because I drafted older players my team is less exciting. Isn't the idea to, you know, score points? I didn't realize having young wildcards was a selling point. Not that I'm thrilled with the geriatrics, but, whatever.

Sgt PSN

I don't put much stock in those report cards, but I was kind of surprised that Rusty graded higher than you despite drafting 4 kickers. I'm also surprised that he went in rebuild mode with the keepers he has.

Zanshin

Granted there's a lot of age on my roster, but those guys will still put up points this year. My WRs are old and average (but Matthews is young and looks to have a good year), but I have top players at every other position. Weird.

rjs246

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 02, 2015, 11:19:13 AM
I'm also surprised that he went in rebuild mode with the keepers he has.

It was less about my keepers and more about zesty draft position with no first rounder. Missing out on the top 19 available players is a little rough.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

QuoteShow Some ID

Rome Has Aspergers isn't afraid to rob the cradle, drafting the youngest team in the league with an average of just 4.6 years of NFL experience.

rjs246

Let them eat bootstraps.

Zanshin

Rome is the Subway Jared of the league.

SD

Quote from: Zanshin on September 02, 2015, 10:56:58 AM
It gave me a D+, and highlighted that because I drafted older players my team is less exciting. Isn't the idea to, you know, score points? I didn't realize having young wildcards was a selling point. Not that I'm thrilled with the geriatrics, but, whatever.

The problem with grading a draft is the site you drafted uses their rankings as justification. No site is that accurate.

rjs246

Quote from: SD on September 02, 2015, 09:42:53 AM
Quote from: rjs246 on September 02, 2015, 12:05:49 AM
Wow. I queued up my kicker picks and then went back to drinking and playing poker. Ha. Rebuild!

I have some bench players available via trade

After perusing your roster the only bench player I'm interested in is your rookie WR. I am trying to get rid of a QB, but my QBs are way more valuable than Parker. So unless you want to get creative I think I'll probably pass.

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Rome

Rusty is beating me like an uppity housewife already.