The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I just heard that!  WOW!

QuoteMilwaukee Bucks become earliest team to clinch playoff spot in NBA history. As the Milwaukee Bucks steam towards the top seed in the Eastern Conference and potentially 70 wins, officially clinching a playoff spot was a mere formality.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

hawks owner proposing start of the season be pushed back 2 months to get as far away from the nfl as possible

one thing he did not consider: the richie riches who buy courtside seats and club boxes might not want to keep their entire summers and mostly every weekend open. im serious. this is a thing.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

NBA suspended the season after a player tested positive for the coronavirus. The real question is how does the NBA compare to the rodeo?

PhillyPhreak54

Rodeo attendance > NBA games

🤷‍♂️

phattymatty

rudy gobert touched all the mics as a joke on his way out of the press conference yesterday.

Don Ho

(cough, cough) It's going to (cough) be fine (cough, cough) All is well :puke :drool 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: phattymatty on March 12, 2020, 12:30:25 AM
rudy gobert touched all the mics as a joke on his way out of the press conference yesterday.

From crying for not making the all-star team to bringing the league to a complete halt, all in one year, very impressive.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

gobert is definitely an anti vaxxer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

crazy farging times right now. 

SD

I just got back from the gym...it was absolutely dead.

phattymatty

bovada o/u on nba coming back is july 3.

Diomedes

All-Time A-hole James Dolan has the covid
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous