Week Fourteen - 2020

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 10, 2020, 06:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

chiefs are so good they dont barely even have to try

wash gonna win the nfc east now with the giants getting run....thinking they get an nfc west team in rd1 either sea or la
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

The Eagles are going to have a chance to win the division in  the  last game of the  season...watch.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

And then Hurts leads them on a SB run! Throws the winning TD to Deontay Burnett

MDS

complete no show from cuzzo today too

some very smart football person told me was a top 10 qb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

All four NFCE teams are absolute dogshtein... not really anything other than recency bias to justify picking a winner. So this week people think Washington but it'll probably change three more times before it's locked in.

General_Failure

I just hope whoever takes the division manages to win their wildcard game to really piss people off.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Oh, agreed.  Whoever the NFCE champ is, I'll be rooting for them and cackling darkly from the bottom of my dead, ossified heart if they win.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I'll root for Dallas to Magoo their way into a win if it means Seattle goes home.

Diomedes

Actually, I'm lying.

If somehow Washington wins the division...I can't root for them, ever. Maybe they would win, and I could take some consolation in the fact  that the NFCE  farged things up for others...but I can't actually hope anything good FOR the team in Washignton.

MDS

so there is a very plausible scenario entering week 17

wash 6-9
phi 5-9-1
dal 4-11 (or 5-10)
nyg 4-11 (or 5-10)

if thats the case, eagles/wft play for the nfc east.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on December 13, 2020, 03:51:13 PM
Actually, I'm lying.

If somehow Washington wins the division...I can't root for them, ever. Maybe they would win, and I could take some consolation in the fact  that the NFCE  farged things up for others...but I can't actually hope anything good FOR the team in Washignton.

I'll cheer for Alex Smith's cybernetic leg and a worse draft position.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on December 13, 2020, 03:01:48 PM
complete no show from cuzzo today too

some very smart football person told me was a top 10 qb

his no show was a 90 qbr and no interceptions while getting sacked six times

you are trying waaaaaay to hard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

hes never won a big game in his life but im sure none of those losses were ever his fault

Diomedes

PhillyPhreak54

You'd think these fools, especially Jackson, would have changed cleats by now. shtein looks like a hockey game eh.