Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

Michael Bradley farging sucks again. Jesus.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Bradley does suck.  Take off the farging skirt and play some soccer. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SunMo

and now the americans are full on flopping like a bunch of bitches.  this is why this sport is unwatchable
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Don Ho

Put the white stocking on your head like the dude from Ecuador did and suck it up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

In Ronaldo we trust!

Don Ho

Good God Almighty!  The US passing is atrocious.

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

am i reading the box score correctly....the us had two shots the whole game and none on goal?

soccer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

i hope every hispter at every outdoor "watch party" today died of heat exhaustion watching that crap
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteNYDN Sports I-Team ‏@NYDNSportsITeam 5m

Ann Coulter: "No American whose great-grandfather was born here is watching soccer"

SD

I can't watch from work but if Port wins by a goal and the us loses by a goal the us is still in right?

MDS

well now im not so mad about the portugal game

us isnt on the level on germany. we were always gonna be the 2nd place team in this group. bring on belgium. waffles.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

smeags

what a disgusting way to advance.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

USA USA USA USA

smeags

so the horrible american soccer culture lives on for another day !!
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it