Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

should usa throw the match against panama?

if they win and mexico loses to costa rica i think panama gets into the playoff against gf's home country of new zealand. los mexicanos would be hasta luego.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Incredible goal by Mexico to go up 2-1. They finally played with a sense of urgency. Lets hope it's not too late. They need to win. Period. Beat Honduras and face New Zealand. It's the best they can hope for. I think Honduras has the tie breaker over Mexico, right?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

I fell asleep just after Panama tied it up.   Awesome winner, though.  Good to see Chicharito finally have a good match in these qualifiers.

MDS

free blowjobs on hbionic!

you owe every american human one suck. first up: rome. find it then DO IT
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

farg, that, put it in my ass!

They still have to find a way to beat New Zealand with the zesty team they have...but wow, wow, wow, when it comes to last minute drama of the biggest kind on the biggest stage. Wow.

U.S.A., it's all about winning. FIFA should award the following world cup after Qatar & Russia automatically to the U.S. for that one.

Thank you gringos!

Rome

US Soccer tweet last night:

#yourewelcomemexico

Ha!

MDS

panama really just had one of the biggest chokes ever

4 minutes before clinching a playoff spot, which would most likely have led to a berth to brazil, they surrender 2 goals to america's B team and outright lose at home.

its like theyre from philly or something. i blame carlos ruiz.

hbionic

Probably your funniest post ever.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

El Tri does its job. They allowed 1 goal, hope it doesn't come back and bite them in the rear, but New Zealand will have 3 starters out next game due to Yellow cards.

There's hope.

hbionic

MDS

Quote from: hbionic on November 13, 2013, 05:26:33 PM
El Tri does its job. They allowed 1 goal, hope it doesn't come back and bite them in the rear, but New Zealand will have 3 starters out next game due to Yellow cards.

There's hope.

yeah you guys are through

congrats on not being utter complete failures for once

hbionic

hbionic

So Mexico is going to the party after all. Not that there was any doubt.  :paranoid

Set your dvr's for December 6th at 11am Eastern. The World Cup groups will be selected that day.

phattymatty

world cup draw in 30 min.

i've been playing with the options and with the pool that the US is in, there's a really high chance of us getting a really hard draw. could possibly get brazil and two European funholeries. not gonna change that spelling.

gonna need some very good luck.