Week 5 - Steelers: Yinzer Ahoy

Started by MDS, October 05, 2020, 12:55:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

this link's for you, Don Ho

https://www.khon2.com/sports/five-years-after-tyson-alualus-generous-gesture-fellow-saint-louis-product-nate-herbig-eager-to-face-off-in-nfl/

QuoteWhen the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Pittsburgh Steelers at Heinz Field for their Week 5 matchup, a prominent battle in the trenches will feature two of Hawaii's finest.

Eagles left guard Nate Herbig and Steelers nose tackle Tyson Alualu are both graduates of Saint Louis School, although the 22-year-old Herbig is 11 years younger than Alualu.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Keep it rolling plz

Eagles 20
Yinzers 17

General_Failure

I couldn't tell you the last time I enjoyed watching an Eagles/Steelers game, and I'm expecting this one to be a huge shteinshow. A real fargaroonie.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

Props for fargaroonie

Technically should be fargarooney tho since it's PIT

General_Failure

So, have pregame shows consistently gotten worse to the point of unwatchability, or were they always this bad and I wound up pulling my head out of my ass at some point?

Diomedes

Wentz looks like he's running on stilts.  Can't throw the ball away bro?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on October 11, 2020, 01:07:19 PM
Wentz looks like he's running on stilts.  Can't throw the ball away bro?

Heroes don't throw the ball away.

Diomedes

I love this new corner...what's his name?

General_Failure

That was a nice hit on a Wentz-like stupid attempt to get more yards.

General_Failure

Oh shtein, Wentz completed a pass.

Diomedes

Can "we" maybe not throw at Haden?

QB Eagles

General_Failure