DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

ray lewis a top 5 all time LB...pimp is an electrifying player who is awesome but might even be a top 10 WR right now.

im not even trying to troll with this but has he done anything really memorable since the giants return? his stats are nice but im talking about a game changing play or something like that. granted the team stunk for 2 of the last 3 years but still.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

He still was arrested for a role in murder.

Leonard Little? Had a job. Killed a lady.

Josh Brent? Killed a farging teammate and was still on the team.

Last memorable play? His whole 2013 season was outstanding!

Lolol at this comment on crossing broad

QuoteBeats By Dr J    March 29, 2014 at 1:27 pm
I was thinking of a new DeSean Jackson commercial with Beats headphones. He pulls into the Linc in a bus with his new team, hopefully it's the taterskins. You have Lurie, Roseman, and Kelly out there screaming along with the Bloods wearing bandannas and other fans holding signs up deriding record label. Jackson puts on his headphones with the Aloe Blacc "The Man" song playing out. Don't laugh, it's probably going to happen.

ice grillin you

has shady done anything memorable ever?

has anyone on the team?

who the farg cares about memories....hes at worst the second best player on the team and def the most important....and they blasted him to the curb for nothing in return......but im sure some "good guy" white wr in the 3th round will replace him
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

If he goes to the skins, its bad all around.  The skins showed they can't keep tabs of their players off the field again with Fred "The Lawyer" Davis, and Desean will just run deep routes all day long against the db's. 

What I still don't understand, had they waited till June 1st there would have been no cap hit correct?  Not that I care because its not my money, but it just doesn't make any farging sense. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Eagaholic

If they waited to June 1 there would have been a cap hit but they could defer it to next year's cap. They could have given him a special pre 6/1 designation to avoid the hit this year as well. Still makes no sense as far as I can see to not hold on to him longer though. 

PhillyPhreak54

The shteinheads over at ES are all in on him now...probably 90/10 for/against...so I hope Buffalo or Oakland swoops in and grabs him.

Meanwhile...in North Korea...aka the NovaCare Complex...still no comments

Eagaholic

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 30, 2014, 04:51:12 PM

Meanwhile...in North Korea...aka the NovaCare Complex...
lol.

Heard Bowen on the radio and he said much harder to connect with Chipper than AR. Reid would return texts, talk 1:1 but Chip will have none of that.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's always taking shots at Chip on twitter for not talking. Most times he's just being curmudgeonly but on this either Chip or Kim Jong Howie need to speak up.

Seabiscuit36

From what I saw, they're not speaking under advisement of council which is a whole other reason this thing doesnt make sense. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on March 30, 2014, 06:02:38 PM
From what I saw, they're not speaking under advisement of council which is a whole other reason this thing doesnt make sense.

I remember hearing something of this sort.  Also why the announcement of the release was so terse.

You'll probably never get the full story.  Not for a while, anyway.

PhillyPhreak54

People are saying the council thing is a facade because unless they were planning on slandering him it has no bearing on answering questions.

MDS

someone went through his tweets and instagramers and noticed he never puts c and k together. dude is such a wannabe crip.

PhillyPhreak54

Someone aka Kyle Scott aka crossing broad

He also tried to rip Jimmy for possibly missing tomorrow because his old lady is giving birth

MDS