DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

phillymic2000

Quote"It was disrespectful," Cowboys cornerback Mike Jenkins said. "He knew he was going to score. That's him. We beat him three times in a row last year, so he was going to come back and try to everything he could."

:'( how many Eagle players bitched last year after they spanked our ass? And what about T.O's antics when he was a boy? they all loved that!

PoopyfaceMcGee

Expect DeSean to get a contract offer this week, as Joe Banner does NOT like to be upstaged by Ruben Amaro.

ice grillin you

yeah but he hates cakin up more...expect him to trade for donovan
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

ice grillin you

SD

QuoteDeSean on contract: Eagles "going to have to do something"

DeSean Jackson said that the Eagles are "going to have to do something" in terms of his contract during an appearance on the "T.Ocho Show" that is scheduled to air tonight at 10 p.m. on Versus.

The Eagles wide receiver was interviewed via satellite by Bengals receivers -- and stars on their own show -- Terrell Owens and Chad Ochocinco, and was asked about getting a new contract.

"This is like my third year. I officially have one year left," Jackson said in a preview clip. "We've talked so far with my agent, Drew [Rosenhaus], and the Eagles. We're just seeing how it can go now. The 30-percent rule, the CBA and all that, and the new year coming up next year and us being locked out, there's a lot of ins and outs that go into it.

"T.O., man, I'm going to set the bar for you. I'm going to try and get the most I can and I'm going to set it high for you."

Owens, a former Eagles receiver, replied, "I wish you the best."

Jackson continued by saying, "It is what it is, but they're going to have to do something, because the way I'm out there putting it in something's got to happen, man."

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/inq-eag..._something.html

Sgt PSN

LOL @ Banner.  This is the worst week of his life.  First the Phils steal the show during the week leading up to the biggest game of the year so far....one that will likely determine the division winner.  Now he's got Pimp talking about his contract publicly.  But if that wasn't bad enough, he's talking about his contract with T farging O. 

Do it Joseph....pull the farging trigger.

SD

Drunkmasterflex

Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

PoopyfaceMcGee

If there is a new CBA and Jackson doesn't have a new contract prior to training camp, I would 100% support him in a holdout.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FastFreddie on December 14, 2010, 06:23:53 PM
If there is a new CBA and Jackson doesn't have a new contract prior to training camp, I would 100% support him in a holdout.

I can't think of any reasonable person who wouldn't support that.  As long as 2011 is a go from a CBA standpoint, then he should have a new deal. 

DH

on that ridiculous t-ocho show pimp told that fargbag Owens that he saw how he handled his situation w the eagles and took note..just pay the dood already

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you