DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2010, 06:39:49 PM
Never. I just find your vitriol towards the guys hilarious. Most hated ex-Eagle ever?

Thats igy-like hyperbole.

You do understand that your hero ASKED to be traded to Washington, right?  I mean, that was his preference, dude.

WASHINGTON.

I'm not quite at the point where I want him to die on the field but the more I hear from that bag of ass, the closer I get to wanting him Michael Irvin'd.

The BIGSTUD

I wonder what extremeskins thinks of the situation.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2010, 07:57:26 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on May 09, 2010, 06:48:09 PMi dont get the ex eagle part...thats as homerish as it gets..like you are not allowed to hate a guy thats on the eagles...mcnabb has been this hatable for four or five years...aint nothin changed but the uniform

Everything has changed.  It was one thing to tolerate his retarded antics when he was an Eagle, but it's quite another now that he's openly embracing the enemy as though all along he didn't want to be an Eagle.

I guarantee it's going to get much, much worse as it goes along.  He can't help himself because he's literally an awful, bitter, spiteful, immature, bitchmade little dick.

i see what you are saying but to me its almost the other way around...if its a guy i cant stomach i want him on a team i hate not on my team
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2010, 08:00:08 PM
Never. I just find your vitriol towards the guys hilarious. Most hated ex-Eagle ever?

You do understand that your hero ASKED to be traded to Washington, right?  I mean, that was his preference, dude.

WASHINGTON.

I'm not quite at the point where I want him to die on the field but the more I hear from that bag of ass, the closer I get to wanting him Michael Irvin'd.

Am I supposed to be offended that he asked to be dealt there?

It pisses me off that the shteinbags in the FO actually traded him within the NFCEast

ice grillin you

why?

btwn romo and mcnabb half the division now has qb's who cant win a superbowl

shorebird

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2010, 08:40:35 PM
It pisses me off that the shteinbags in the FO actually traded him within the NFCEast

Thats what I can't get over. Any team but the friggen' taterskins. The one team in the division that had absolutly no qb, and you give them one. WTF were they thinking? I'd have traded him to Oakland without blinking an eye. If the FO of the Eagles are all business as they usually seem to be, then why would they make an exception? Especially withing the division. Because thats what McNabb wanted?!?! Farg that.

ice grillin you

Quote from: shorebird on May 09, 2010, 08:52:04 PM
The one team in the division that had absolutly no qb, and you give them one.

campbell was as good as mcnabb last year
arguably better
its actually shocking they didnt give campbell a year or two with shanahan
mcnabb is not that much better if at all and they gave up a second for him
campbell was free

shorebird

Put down the Boone's Farm son. McNabb's stats would have been much better than Campbell's if he had played in all 16 games. No way in hell Campbell is as good a qb as McNabb.

ice grillin you

right now there is little to no separation btwn the two...and put campbell under a real coach with a solid system like shanny and hes probably better than mcnabb

btw how is completion % affected by the number of games you play

shorebird

It's not affected, and I also thought that Campbell would have been giving a year to prove himself. I just don't feel Campbell is that good. But I'd like to think what you think is true because if it is, the taterskins haven't done anything but spend extra money on the qb position.

Only time will tell.

Seabiscuit36

LOL, you cant honestly compare Campbell to Mcnabb.  Mcnabb has better stats, and is a clear upgrade just from the mechanics of it all.  Here's a decent site about mcnabb's Career Numbers

i tried to put the #'s on here, but they looked like shtein.  Here's campbells 
Campbell hasnt been given a full shot, he's never had a stable system, good receivers, but i just dont see him anywhere near the class of DMac.  Washington farged him up, Shannahan would have done well with him i think, and trading for DMac was an upgrade, but a short term one at the most.  Moral of the story, Pimp smacks and Dmac is a bitch at this point for his response.  Blow me
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on May 09, 2010, 08:40:35 PM
Quote from: Rome on May 09, 2010, 08:00:08 PM

WASHINGTON.

Am I supposed to be offended that he asked to be dealt there?

Actually, it's worse than that.  They had opportunities to deal him to places that he'd never face the Eagles, but in one last instance of cow-towing to that little douche to the end, they went right ahead and traded him to a hated rival just so his tender feelings wouldn't be bruised.

And you've heard the rumors that he would have retired rather than going to a place he didn't want to play, right?  Who does that to a team he's supposed to have "loved" as much as he claims?

There's plenty of blame to go around, Jay.  There's McNabb for being a little bitch, there's Reid for playing wet nurse to him for a decade, there's Lurie for not pulling the trigger faster, and there's the lot of them as a front office for giving in to him one last time and potentially hurting the team as a result.

ice grillin you

at his age no one cares about any year but this coming year and the most recent year...clearly mcnabb has had the better career...but who cares about that...as we stand right here right now there is little discernable difference in the two...you wanna say mcnabb is better i wont argue...you wanna say mcnabb is two draft picks better i will totally disagree

PoopyfaceMcGee

smeags

Haaa, gonzo is a flagy dipshtein but he is dead on here.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it