Smart Phones, Tablets, Gadgets, etc....

Started by reese125, January 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Quote from: smeags on January 11, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
as long as you get a task killer & and anti-virus app you should be good.

the task killer is so great it should come pre-programmed on the phone..

i also have an ipad, whish i think is incredibly overrated - looking forward to checking out one of the new tablets released at ces..

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: reese125 on January 11, 2011, 09:00:07 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2011, 08:25:58 PM
Is this place beeper friendly?

http://www.angelfire.com/zine/Lindsey/beepercodes.htm
Ha, used to end all my beeper messages with 58, which was my first inital of my first name and last name.  One thing i never had with a beeper was the gold chain, i just couldnt get that ghetto
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Quote from: DH on January 12, 2011, 09:20:53 AM
Quote from: smeags on January 11, 2011, 04:54:27 PM
as long as you get a task killer & and anti-virus app you should be good.

the task killer is so great it should come pre-programmed on the phone..

true, my dash had one on it. battery last so much longer with one. oh and tunein radio is an excellent app. i used to have apps for six stations i get off there now.

btw - isn't this like the 3rd thread on this subject ?

combine ?
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

smeags

Munson

I could just click over to the other thread but I'm pretty sure it was 74 WPM 93% accuracy

GET AT ME
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

reese125

Its going to pretty strange when Manning throws an interception, he runs over to the sideline and swipes his finger across the tablet screen to see what he did wrong.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13772_3-20030638-52.html

smeags

rich kotite couldve used this technology way back.

reese125

that would be fat as hell for the players though seeing an animated video of the last play you threw the int on. why keep going through pages flipping it like its a cartoon flip book when you can see it in real time? technology is the shtein.

Sgt PSN

But cartoons are better and speak to athletes on their level. 

PhillyGirl

Got a new job 2 weeks ago and the new company issued me an iPad as a "signing bonus" type of thing.

Its like a little gift from up above. haha...I love it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

also, I got the notification this morning that the upgrade to Blackberry 6.0 OS was ready for download to my phone.

Has anyone gone from the 5.x to 6.0 OS lately? Like it? Worth it to make the changeover?

FWIW, I have a Bold from Verizon.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

Chipotle has an iPhone app that lets you order and pay from your phone and gives you a pick up time...about 10-15 min later.  No more waiting in line. Fat people rejoice!

(Mock Chipotle all you want...it's tasty)

SD

They're tasty if you like your burrito consisting of 90% rice.