Smart Phones, Tablets, Gadgets, etc....

Started by reese125, January 09, 2011, 12:27:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reese125

I know we got some gadget heads in here, and this year is loaded with all different makers of these things other than Apple.

These were some of the hottest gadgets at the CES this past week

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,3253,l%253D259144%2526a%253D259142%2526po%253D9,00.asp?p=n

DH

CES show is one of the best trade shows of the year in any category..

Diomedes

Did you get clearance to start this thread?  I'm guessing not, since comrades igy and mds don't like you.

How bold.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

this is acceptable....mostly because ill never go in it again
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

Surprised you even bothered. Don't you still own a beeper and run to the payphone outside your neighborhood to make a call? Avon did.

PoopyfaceMcGee

When someone wants to talk to IGY, he just knows.  He just.  Knows.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

BigEd76

"I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mike,' and I say 'What?' and turn my head slightly."

hbionic

Quote from: BigEd76 on January 11, 2011, 04:04:49 PM
"I don't own a cell phone or a pager. I just hang around everyone I know, all the time. If someone wants to get a hold of me, they just say 'Mike,' and I 'say 'What?' and turn my head slightly...then continue and ask, 'Who's Mike? I'm Ed. Ed from the internets. And I'm Big.'
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

DH

ive had the droid incredible since memorial day, and i just started to love this thing..i dl'd this app called "tunein radio" which allows you to get every radio station from everywhere in the world. pretty cool shtein..last week, i listened to sports talk radio in wisconsin, and this morning i listened to some sports station in calgary analyzing the flames future..

smeags

yeah the droid phones are sick.

as long as you get a task killer & and anti-virus app you should be good.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

I got a Pandigital Novel for Christmas. I replaced the default firmware so I could install apps. Haven't found a lot of decent apps that'll work on the thing, but it plays Oregon Trail. Totally worth it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Only the nice ones. None of that translucent orange plastic shtein.

The man. The myth. The legend.