The Process

Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

how would that possibly work but if there's one team that has room for 25 shots a game it's the Sixers.

I didn't know he and Dantoni were like that.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I had all the guys at work talking about this today.

What would they give up for him? Ben?

MDS

i would trade ben for 1 piece of lumbar but not 2
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Got a bad back do ya?

phattymatty

sounds ridiculous but if you get Dantoni and harden you keep ben. 

Sixers have unfortunately always treated ben better than Jojo anyway so maybe it's not a pipe dream.

If it ever did happen, Darryl Morey would farg Elton so hard that the Sixers are screwed for a decade.

QB Eagles

rumor sounds dumb even for twitter

ice grillin you

Quote from: phattymatty on September 24, 2020, 09:07:56 PM
sounds ridiculous but if you get Dantoni and harden you keep ben. 

thats because it is ridiculous...ben becomes completely worthless on offense without the ball and harden cant play off guard...also ben is at his best in a fast pace open court game....harden is a half court pound the ball into the floor for 15 seconds and shoot guy

the whole idea of getting harden is one of the most philly sports things ever...get a former superstar who is just about to fall off the cliff...it kinda reminds me of the flyers getting forsberg the 2nd time...at least he was free tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Hire Doc Rivers please.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on September 29, 2020, 02:11:52 PM
Hire Doc Rivers please.

This should be a no brainer and I'm not the biggest Doc Rivers fan.

PhillyPhreak54

Same.

Not a huge fan but he's a good coach.

phattymatty

Is he a good coach though?  he won a title with the boston super team and really hasn't done shtein since.

I wouldn't be mad but I think he's a bit overrated.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on September 29, 2020, 02:43:57 PM
Is he a good coach though?  he won a title with the boston super team and really hasn't done shtein since.

He's by far the best candidate available and has a title. I'd rather have him over Lue or d'antoni

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: phattymatty on September 29, 2020, 02:43:57 PM

I do think he gets overrated a bit and he's blown 3-1 leads. However I think he'd be good for Jojo and Ben. I don't want DAntoni because of his system and I'm not a fan of Lue.

Billy Donovan was one I'd have liked to see. Maybe even Kenny Atkinson. But now that Doc is out there they need to bring him in.

phattymatty

Quote from: AO1 on September 29, 2020, 03:43:37 PM
He's by far the best candidate available and has a title. I'd rather have him over Lue or d'antoni

yeah I'd pick him out of those three also - I'm just not excited about a new coach at all I guess.

Don Ho

John Wooden rising from the dead with Lew Alcindor, Jamaal Wilkes, Henry Bibby, Bill Walton, Marques Johnson in their prime at his side wouldn't excite me. They'll screw this up to.

I trusted, I got processed, I got slapped like a cheap whore.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.