We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

yea i dont think theyre smart
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Munson

Quote from: rjs246 on July 29, 2021, 10:17:24 PM
The very thing that made them want to be doctors and nurses would keep them from doing that.

Yeah yeah I know. I just cant think of anything else other than the people who have been on the front lines of this for 19 months just driving to his office and saying "alright farg it, you treat them, icehole"
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

florida numbers are worse than before vaccinations...desantis should be in farging prison...he trying to kill people and is succeeding

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

The farger is surely trying:

https://twitter.com/GovRonDeSantis/status/1421212850991808512

NOTE:  And he's tying funding to it, to make sure that school districts don't go rogue. 

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

why does anyone care if these mouth breathers kill themselves....yea i dont want crazy variants getting out there either but if i read another story of some woe is me i shouldve got the vaccine im going to shoot myself
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

I read them to hear their reasoning and their wishing they wouldn't have been so god damn stupid.

ice grillin you

one thing is not gettng the vaccine because you say you dont know what is in it or what the long term effects are or they rushed it and im scared....im not on any grounds defending that thinking...its completely ignorant

but saying you didnt get it because you are a good conservative is just other worldly stupid

Rome

My female friend got mad at me yesterday because I disagreed with her about "illegals" causing the spike in cases in Florida.  I simply reminded her that she remains unvaccinated & she and those like her are the problem.

Oh well... time to get better friends, I guess. 

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2021, 12:11:50 AMwhy does anyone care if these mouth breathers kill themselves....yea i dont want crazy variants getting out there either but if i read another story of some woe is me i shouldve got the vaccine im going to shoot myself

The people to care about are, in order:
the children who can't get a shot
the immuno-compromised who can't get a shot or for whom the shot is far less effective,
ignorant/fearful adults, mostly minority, who have never had much good reason to trust established authorities anyway, and so their resistance is not batshtein crazy, it's just terribly unfortunate
the rest of us in the event this thing jumps the vaccine firewall because it had so much room to stretch it's legs amongst the unvaccinated

ideological/political people who choose not to get the shot are worthless scum, a direct mortal threat to everyone else, and their demise is cause for celebration..let them all die holding a photo of their dear (vaccinated) leader
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on July 31, 2021, 09:10:32 AM
Quote from: MDS on July 31, 2021, 12:11:50 AMwhy does anyone care if these mouth breathers kill themselves....yea i dont want crazy variants getting out there either but if i read another story of some woe is me i shouldve got the vaccine im going to shoot myself

The people to care about are, in order:
the children who can't get a shot
the immuno-compromised who can't get a shot or for whom the shot is far less effective,
ignorant/fearful adults, mostly minority, who have never had much good reason to trust established authorities anyway, and so their resistance is not batshtein crazy, it's just terribly unfortunate
the rest of us in the event this thing jumps the vaccine firewall because it had so much room to stretch it's legs amongst the unvaccinated

ideological/political people who choose not to get the shot are worthless scum, a direct mortal threat to everyone else, and their demise is cause for celebration..let them all die holding a photo of their dear (vaccinated) leader

POTY
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.