We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Here I am, holding it down, doing my best, cleaning the kitchen, taking in the weekend NPR program All Things Considered...and it gets interrupted by Trump, who can't get ten sentences out before dropping the phrase "Chinese Virus."

This worked last time I said it so I'll try again, with a different subject:

If someone is somehow able to kill Donald Trump, I will attend Mass.  I also pledge to donate to that persons legal defense and or prison commissary fund, and celebrate that person as an American Hero for the rest of my life.

There, I said it.  First time I made the promise, Eagles won a Super Bowl. 

News media needs to stop broadcasting these updates.  They are full of falsehoods and racist antagonism.  NPR and other are not doing us a service by giving this son of a bitch their platform.

GODDAMNIT...all the chinese americans who hear this, and rightly fear for their well being....god farging damn him.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Preach.

He's a disaster. An unmitigated disaster.

He's doing it for his base. That's is. farg everything and everyone else. It all for those redhatted scourges on society who walk amongst us.

Even that shteinfarg Governor we have here can act mature. He's wrong on things but he's not a goddamn bearded lady on a carnival midway side show like Cheeto Dick is.

PhillyPhreak54

And sycophants like this dumb shtein here need to go out along with him

https://twitter.com/realcandaceo/status/1241853040967200770 21

Munson

No one licks boots like Candace Owens.

Delaware announced the stay at home and closure of nonessential business orders. Starts Tuesday at 8 AM.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Munson

Well, there's the scumbag mocking Romney for being in isolation
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

Look at Rambo Diomedes and shtein over here. 

🤣😂

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

Quote from: Rome on March 22, 2020, 06:44:28 PM

Got under your skin did I?

Keep saying stupid shtein, I'll keep pulling your covers.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

not all bad news...Harvey Weinstein got the covid in prison...wish him dead, save some taxpayer money

PhillyPhreak54

You'd think with all these GOP senators and staffers isolating and getting the virus that Cheeto Dick would have it or be getting it soon. They all drag their nuts over his face to support him so hopefully the virus does it's work on him soon

PhillyPhreak54

Sampling of comments from people I know;

This is going to start WWIII with China. We should nuke them.

Go buy a gun. Martial Law is coming and it's going to be complete anarchy.

We can't shut the country down for 2-3 months

SS is broken anyways. Thin the herd.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2020, 07:39:29 PM
Go buy a gun.

Been saying that for a while now. I have two guns and my daughter knows how to use one. Let's party.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on March 22, 2020, 07:22:26 PM
Quote from: Rome on March 22, 2020, 06:44:28 PM

Got under your skin did I?

Keep saying stupid shtein, I'll keep pulling your covers.

You should know me better than that after all these years together. 

Munson

Was planning on getting one before the election just in case things got crazy.

As it is, had to get a person close to me to loan one, which I assume is illegal. Our state doesn't have very strong gun laws though.

That being said, martial law probably wouldn't be a huge deal in terms of riots starting unless the supply chain broke down. As long as farms and processed food makers are able to continue to put food on the shelves...

Diomedes

Quote from: Munson on March 22, 2020, 08:07:45 PMAs it is, had to get a person close to me to loan one, which I assume is illegal.

Now that's friendship. Hell of a gesture.