We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Munson

Not every state reports shtein in a way that makes sense so hard to tell...but from what I can tell on North Carolina's website, looks to me like the big worry is their hospitalization rate has increased over the last 7-10 days.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

It would also be nice to know real numbers and not some suppressed, edited and juked stats by MAGAT governors.

Munson

https://twitter.com/jdawsey1/status/1265976577898274817

The powers that be have decided you're not allowed to see what their economic forecasts say.
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

America just keeps getting greater, just take their word for it.

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

You guys were ready to stay home until next March, right? https://twitter.com/fox4kc/status/1266510972925153282

Diomedes

My sister is sick, presenting symptoms that could be The Covid.  Free test available at local CVS, but it's paired with an app they ask you to install, which she does.

It spams her phone with ads and notifications. 

farg you CVS.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

All the best to your sis. Hopefully she recovers quickly.

CVS phone app is like one of their receipts. One little bit of info you need and 26" of pointless paper wasting shtein.

Diomedes

She's probably Covid negative...and very unlikely to get in trouble even if she's got it.  Healthy non-smoker, etc. 

I've only known one person to be positive so far...boomer male, non-smoker...so far, mild symptoms, but he's not out of the woods yet.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Test came back positive.

ice grillin you

thinking about her dio

shes gonna be good
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

zesty. Hoping for the best.

SD

Rome

Oh god.  Sorry Dio.  Hope she's ok.

General_Failure

If your parents try to go see her, shoot them. It'll be less painful for them. And also good luck to her.

Diomedes

Y'all are kind afterall, thanks.

She's healthy and strong, will likely be okay.  She's got health insurance and a network of friends and neighbors who can support her in quarantine.  We're hopeful.