Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

let him do it....hes hanging on to these idiotic issues that do nothing except fire up his stupid base

meanwhile kansas is in play
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Agreed.

If the dumbfarg wants to waste money on this for his racist base then it just keeps making him look worse.

What Bill Barr is doing is criminal. What Cheeto Dick is doing is the loud noises to distract from the real dirt being done.

Diomedes

If people getting $600 per week makes them better off than working....the problem is not the "generous" government subsidy, it's the lower-than-poverty wages on offer from the private sector.

$2400 per month doesn't make anyone rich....if your jobs can't pay us at least that much, they aren't worth having.

If the feds don't extend the CARES act money to help people keep paying their rent and mortgages, get ready for a serious social distruption, because given the choice between safety and work, a lot of us will choose the former, while those who choose the latter will get sick and infect others...it's a disaster looming.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

Having to choose between getting sick and getting other sick and continuing this cycle is wrong. The states don't want people on their unemployment ledgers. Nor do they want a halt in sales tax collections.

But you have governors and the federal government who refuse to help. They want the working poor, the middle class and others who live paycheck to paycheck to suffer. But they don't realize their silver spoons will be shot from their asses if the lower classes can't work due to being ill or dead.

This could've been stopped or at least managed in March. But here we are.

Munson

Yeah it's pretty insane how many people are siding with the Republican talking points on it too. Getting mad at the government for bailing people out in a pandemic, not getting mad at businesses paying their workers poverty wages.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

General_Failure

We're a country of boot lickers, and have been since the end of WWII.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Statue of Columbus in Baltimore's little Italy torn down and tossed in harbor tonight.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/hundreds-of-armed-men-went-to-gettysburg-to-defend-it-from-a-phantom-antifa-flag-burner-created-on-social-media/2020/07/04/206ee4da-bb05-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html

hundreds of dumb scared white people with guns hoaxed into showing up at gettysburg to defend the flag from fake antifa rally...narrowly avoid lynching a local pastor who had the bad luck to be wearing a BLM t-shirt when he went to visit grave of an ancestor

photos are great...exactly who you think you'd see...walking abortions..

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

No, not really...but more because it's a country of humans, who are little better than a cancer upon the Earth, than because we are the spoiled spawn of genocidal rapist slavers

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 05, 2020, 07:49:28 AM
https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/hundreds-of-armed-men-went-to-gettysburg-to-defend-it-from-a-phantom-antifa-flag-burner-created-on-social-media/2020/07/04/206ee4da-bb05-11ea-86d5-3b9b3863273b_story.html

hundreds of dumb scared white people with guns hoaxed into showing up at gettysburg to defend the flag from fake antifa rally...narrowly avoid lynching a local pastor who had the bad luck to be wearing a BLM t-shirt when he went to visit grave of an ancestor

photos are great...exactly who you think you'd see...walking abortions..

I enjoy the stories where these wanna be GI Joes get duped.

And it was bullshtein for the park service to remove the guy there paying his respects.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds