1992 NFL Draft

Started by phattymatty, March 28, 2007, 02:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Kotite should be buried in his own feces for letting Jimmy Smith get away.

icehole.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteSmith was selected as a second round draft pick by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1992 NFL Draft from Jackson State University. He spent two injury-plagued seasons with Dallas. After missing much of the 1992 season with a broken leg, early in 1993 he underwent an emergency appendectomy which led to a severe infection and was nearly fatal. In the aftermath, a dispute broke out between Smith and Cowboy owner Jerry Jones, who claimed that, since the condition wasn't football related, the Cowboys should not have to pay Smith for the 1993 season. Smith spent all of 1993 on the injured reserve list.

Before the 1994 season, Smith was cut by the Cowboys. He was subsequently signed by the Philadelphia Eagles but was cut before the 1994 season began.

link

PhillyPhreak54

:-D @ Touchdown Tommy Vardell at #9 for Cleveland.

Eugene Chung was the 13th pick overall? He was coaching with the Eagles in camp last year.

Greg Skrepenak is from the Scranton area, I think and now in politics up there

Detroit getting Willie Clay @ 221 was good

Ephesians Bartley...I remember him.

Kendall Gammon at 291 is still in the league

ice grillin you

btw no worst draft thread is complete without this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Jets = draft day comedy gold.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 30, 2007, 09:56:19 AM

Hahaha... O'Brien over Marino.  The fan says, "Obviously they know something that the fans up here don't."

HAHAHAHAHA

Rome

I loved that too.

Kiper's comments were hysterical as well.  It's a shame that teams don't colossally farg up the way they used to in the draft.  There are questionable picks (Buffalo last year, for instance with Witner) but nothing so awful that people are screaming from the balcony over them.

I miss those days.

PS: The draft is on my birthday this year.  Good God... 

ice grillin you

There are questionable picks (Buffalo last year, for instance with Witner)

the questionable part of that doesnt look so questionable anymore...they got criticized for not taking bunkley

:paranoid
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on March 30, 2007, 09:56:19 AM

Tice's Vikings were right up there with the Jets though. The great part about the Jets' failures is all the real-time feedback you get from their fans. Gotta keep the draft in NYC.

phattymatty

i think it's stupid that the draft is in nyc every year.  they should move it every year to the city which has the first pick.  bring a little bit of happiness to a city whose team obviously sucks balls.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The draft would be in the Bay Area half the time.

Rome

They could do worse.  Detroit, for instance.

PoopyfaceMcGee

The east side of the bay is worse than Detroit.

Diomedes

Baltimore would work for me.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger