2007 NFL Offseason Stuff Thread

Started by SunMo, January 02, 2007, 04:43:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Quasimoto

Damn.  He didn't even go there to say bye or anything?  He seems like an awesome guy.

mcnabbmvp

On NFL live, their saying the fans are mad about Saban leaving, cause they felt he lied to them. The problem I think isn't Saban. Its the owner. They haven't had a good coach since Shula.
"One thing in the NFL, it's not the team with the best players (that wins). It's the team that plays the best as a team." - Corey Simon,DT EAGLES

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mcnabbmvp on January 03, 2007, 12:16:57 PM
They haven't had a good coach since Shula.

They haven't had a good QB since Marino.

BigEd76

There was a rumor at the Indy combine that Pittsburgh @ Arizona might be the opening Sunday Night game on NBC....

MDS

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 26, 2007, 11:06:10 PM
There was a rumor at the Indy combine that Pittsburgh @ Arizona might be the opening Sunday Night game on NBC....

That is a terrible choice.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

From PFT:

ADALIUS HAS A DEALIO?

An industry source tells us that Ravens linebacker Adalius Thomas already has a deal in place with the San Francisco 49ers.

Thomas and Niners coach Mike Nolan were together in Baltimore, when Nolan was on Brian Billick's staff.

On Sunday, Thomas admitted that the Ravens "don't have the money" to re-sign him. 
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Eagaholic

Wow, with Manny Lawson on the other side they could be putting some good pieces together. I wouldn't be shocked to see Stallworth end up there either. He could really help Vernon Davis' development opening up opportunities.

BigEd76

Albany DA raids Florida steroids center

Quote.
The Times Union has learned that investigators in the year-old case, which has been kept quiet until now, uncovered evidence that testosterone and other performance-enhancing drugs may have been fraudulently prescribed over the Internet to current and former Major League Baseball players, National Football League players, college athletes, high school coaches, and a former Mr. Olympia champion and another top contender in the bodybuilding competition.
Sources also said New York Bureau of Narcotics Enforcement investigators recently interviewed a top physician for the Pittsburgh Steelers about his alleged purchase last year of roughly $150,000 of testosterone and human growth hormone.
During surveillance of the pharmacy last year, investigators said they saw a Philadelphia Eagles football player enter the pharmacy, though they are not certain why he was there. They also identified a member of the Washington taterskins as being a Signature customer, according to an agent in the case.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mmm... which Eagles could be on the 'roids and hang out in Florida...

Kearse?
Dawkins?
Trawilliam Thomas?
Bunkley?
McDougle?

Geowhizzer

Now we know where Akers gets that leg strength.

General_Failure

Kearse and Dawkins seem like the primary candidates to me. Secretly, I hope its Koy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

The BIGSTUD

Dawkins relies on his faith in god to give him strength, he doesn't need roids.

Kearse or Bunkley.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

paco

If the footage was from last year, could it be big Hollis Thomas?  He was an eagle and was tested positive for steriods from something you pick up at a pharmacy.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

QB Eagles

If it's Donovan, WIP's broadcast tower will spontaneously explode.