Officials investigate alleged sex party on boats

Started by Bigskinbauer, October 12, 2005, 12:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

4and26

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5170762

Quarterback Daunte Culpepper and three other Minnesota Vikings were charged Thursday with three misdemeanors each for taking part in a bawdy boat party earlier this season on Lake Minnetonka.

QB Eagles

Ha.

QuoteFred Smoot: Was seen holding a double-headed dildo and moving the dildo while each end was inserted into the vagina of two women who were lying on the floor near the lounge area of the charter boat. After a period of time, one of the women got up and Mr. Smoot continued to manipulate the dildo inside the other woman.

Daunte Culpepper: Got a "lap dance" from an unidentified, naked female. During this "lap dance," Mr. Culpepper placed his hands on the naked buttocks of the female dancer.

Moe Williams: [Williams is witnessed] in the area by the downstairs bathrooms receiving a "lap dance," which involved the "dancer" dancing bare-breasted and Mr. Williams with his hands on and touching the breasts of his female partner.

Bryant McKinnie: [McKinnie is witnessed] pick up a naked woman, place her on the bar in the lounge and commence to perform oral sex on her. ... At a different time during the evening, [witnesses] saw Mr. McKinnie along with three other unidentified males receiving oral sex from four women while the men were seated in deck chairs on the boat.

henchmanUK

QuoteMr. Smoot continued to manipulate the dildo inside the other woman.

:-D
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

hunt

Quote from: MDS on December 15, 2005, 12:26:53 PM
go not hunt

:yay
the jags & steelers won so i had to split the $220 pot.
$110 isn't bad though, considering i only paid 10 bucks to enter the pool.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

hunt

QuoteFred Smoot: Was seen holding a double-headed dildo and moving the dildo while each end was inserted into the vagina of two women who were lying on the floor near the lounge area of the charter boat. After a period of time, one of the women got up and Mr. Smoot continued to manipulate the dildo inside the other woman.

Daunte Culpepper: Got a "lap dance" from an unidentified, naked female. During this "lap dance," Mr. Culpepper placed his hands on the naked buttocks of the female dancer.

Moe Williams: [Williams is witnessed] in the area by the downstairs bathrooms receiving a "lap dance," which involved the "dancer" dancing bare-breasted and Mr. Williams with his hands on and touching the breasts of his female partner.

Bryant McKinnie: [McKinnie is witnessed] pick up a naked woman, place her on the bar in the lounge and commence to perform oral sex on her. ... At a different time during the evening, [witnesses] saw Mr. McKinnie along with three other unidentified males receiving oral sex from four women while the men were seated in deck chairs on the boat.

daunte & moe didn't do anything i haven't done at a stip club dozens of times in my life...big deal, they got lap dances & felt the broads up a little.
smoot & mckinnie on the other hand... :paranoid      :-D
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

rjs246

Quote from: mhunt on December 19, 2005, 11:03:56 AM

daunte & moe didn't do anything i haven't done at a stip club dozens of times in my life...big deal, they got lap dances & felt the broads up a little.

Amen.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Tomahawk

Quote from: rjs246 on December 19, 2005, 04:09:22 PM
Quote from: mhunt on December 19, 2005, 11:03:56 AM

Amen.

I've seen people get kicked out for doing the same thing as you sleazebags. I must need to go to lower class nudie joints.

T_Section224

nah, you've got to start hitting the high end clubs, back in the champagne room (they all have one) and you'll get the smoot and mckinnie treatment.

or so i've been told  :paranoid
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

PoopyfaceMcGee

McKinnie's a mentally swift guy.  Stripper/hooker crotch is a smart place to park your face.

I'm assuming he likes warts and rashes, a la Ron Mexico.

rjs246

Or more likely already has them and doesn't give a farg.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

QuoteNFL | M. Williams retired?
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:08:09 -0700

Associated Press reports lawyer Joe Friedberg, who represented free agent RB Moe Williams (Vikings) during the boat-party sex scandal, said Williams has retired from the NFL.

NFL | Police and courts: M. Williams found guilty
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 13:07:16 -0700

ESPNews reports free agent RB Moe Williams (Vikings) was found guilty of disorderly conduct on a charge stemming from a boat-party sex scandal.