2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

The only time I even, for a single second, got along with Art over there (prior to my unceremonious removal from their board), was when a certain phattymatt and I ganged up on the DTC for three straight days a few years back.

It was short lived but it extended my stay on their board for a few weeks. To this day nothing gets me fired up like reading the nonsense over there. Not even a sliver of reality enter's any of their minds when it comes to the skins.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

bowzer

Eagle fans, I have a BIG problem with them.

There team has NEVER won a Super Bowl, but you couldn't tell that by the way most of them talk.

WIN something before y'all get "high and mighty" on yourselfs, iggle fans.

Ahhh, Silly taterskin fans.   

General_Failure

Wow. The Skins won a preseason game with a vanilla gameplan against a nearly undefeated team from last season that surely brought out every trick they had. Cower's offensive genius was no match for Gibbs and whoever the farg is running that defense.

The man. The myth. The legend.

archer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 27, 2005, 09:24:17 AM
I guess they forgot that Ramsey threw a beautiful, beautiful pass to Troy Polamalu who took it to the house?

Nice play, Patrick. Keep it up, buddy.

Eagles might beat the Skins once this year

archer

Quote from: General_Failure on August 27, 2005, 02:14:02 PM
Wow. The Skins won a preseason game with a vanilla gameplan against a nearly undefeated team from last season that surely brought out every trick they had. Cower's offensive genius was no match for Gibbs and whoever the farg is running that defense.

Skins defense is better than iggles, IMO.

archer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 22, 2005, 11:36:13 AM
Quote60,291 spectators at FedEx Field

Ahahahaha!  3/4 capacity in a place where tickets used to be harder to come by than an honest politician.

I love it.

farg the Chesapeake Watershed Indigenous Persons!

:-D

Yeah, and just a few short years ago you iggles fans didn't know if your team would be on TV because of it not being a sell out. You had to wait until Acme would buy the remaining 10,000 tickets, what a joke, you are the ultimate bandwagon jumpers. How many Super Bowl victories??? Sorry, that was low

archer

I guess they forgot that Ramsey threw a beautiful, beautiful pass to Troy Polamalu who took it to the house?

Yeah, it looked just like McNabb the week before!! You, guys from the 700 level?

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: archer on August 27, 2005, 10:46:09 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 22, 2005, 11:36:13 AM
Quote60,291 spectators at FedEx Field

Ahahahaha!  3/4 capacity in a place where tickets used to be harder to come by than an honest politician.

I love it.

farg the Chesapeake Watershed Indigenous Persons!

:-D

Yeah, and just a few short years ago you iggles fans didn't know if your team would be on TV because of it not being a sell out. You had to wait until Acme would buy the remaining 10,000 tickets, what a joke, you are the ultimate bandwagon jumpers. How many Super Bowl victories??? Sorry, that was low

That's because the Vet had a ton of 'Obstructed View Seats' Brain Surgeon. Sorry if people didn't want to pay $50 to watch the game behind a pole. I was a season ticket holder from 88'-95' (Went into the Navy Sept. '96) and the crowd hasn't changed one bit.

Quote from: archer on August 27, 2005, 10:42:23 PM

They're fantastic, especially without Pierce and Smoot who you retards termed 'Core Skins' last season. Your D is top 10 'at best' and certainly not good enough to carry your team, otherwise you would have been better than 6-10 last season. Have fun smoking Gibbs pole this season and wishing you were us.  :)

General_Failure

Quote from: archer on August 27, 2005, 10:42:23 PM

Your opinion isn't worth the toilet paper it's normally written on.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Catapult

I don't get this.

The taterskins:

- Haven't had a winning record anywhere near the Reid era for the Eagles;
- Have gone through several HCs, OCs, DCs, and STCs;
- Only seem to sell out games when FedEx field turns into Lincoln Financial South;
- Having their "All-Pro Defense" burned by the likes of C Johnson, T Small, Pinkston, Thrash, etc.
- Fight with the Giants and Cowboys for LAST place in the NFC East
- Are still without a bonafide QB, LB Corps, reliable Special Teamers, and IMO a good WR corps;
- Couldn't handle the salary cap to save their lives;
- Haven't cracked more than 6 wins in too many recent years;
- Have 1 playoff appearance, NO Division Titles, NO Conference Titles in at least the last 8 years;

And yet, a (rather delusional) fan jumps on the site of the rival team that has consistentantly beaten them to a bloodless pulp and states "Their defense is better than the Eagles!" and "The Eagles might win a game against the Skins this year."

This is normally the part where someone writing a response like this would say "%@#$ you!" or "You @$#$#wipe!" or words to that effect..  However, that is not my way.  Instead, I will say that your beliefs will hold water.  In fact, these beliefs of yours are actually true.  And they will remain true until kickoff - when Skins fans will once again wake up to the reality that they are still light-years away from being anything close to a consistent threat to the Eagles NFC dominance.

As for your Lombardis?  You guys, along with Cowboy fans, hold on to those like hungover alcoholics hanging on to a bottle, trying to relive some dream that will never come back.  Your past glory is just that - and constantly referring back to it is like Al Bundy talking about his "4 Touchdowns in One Game" back in High School.  His life is a failure right now, and that is all he has to fall back on.  Just like the taterskins fans.

We look forward to meeting you guys in the 2005-6 Regular Season.  >:D >:D :evil :evil :evil

Please select your blitz package:  Zone, Darth, Mad Tiger, Train Wreck, Monster, Kitchen Sink, Jail Break, or Bench Press (new!)

PhillyPhreak54

Hey archer...

Go farg yourself.

How's the 1 playoff appearence in 13 years feel? Oh sure you can go back and jerkoff to Gibbs' past SB victories but you sound like a Cowboys fan bringing up the past.

Here's some news for you, jackhole...

Gibbs is done. He is overmatched. Thank your lucky charms for Gregg Williams because without him you would be in SF 49ers territory of 1-2 wins.

Gibbs, Cerrato and Snyder are colossal farg ups. Gibbs was good in the 80's and early 90's...but in this era of NFL football he is cooked.

So I hope you enjoy Snyder pumping you in your ass to go to that zesty stadium to watch a lousy football team.

Enjoy your 4-5 wins this year, clown.

Bigskinbauer

taterskins D is better than Eagle D

Atleast he went on more than one play before doing that ;)

LAugh and point at the taterskins?
Its Ok the entire league has been laughing and pointing at you the whole offseason
GO TERPS

mooby

i am a taterskins fan from another board. before you sit here and try dis me, all i want is to have an intelligent, peaceful conversation with some hopefully intelligent people on these boards.  from what i've seen in this threads is a bunch of ignorant fans. please prove me wrong.

mooby

Quote from: Catapult on August 28, 2005, 12:53:46 AM
I don't get this.

The taterskins:

- Haven't had a winning record anywhere near the Reid era for the Eagles; - we still hold the series lead over you guys
- Have gone through several HCs, OCs, DCs, and STCs; true on that
- Only seem to sell out games when FedEx field turns into Lincoln Financial South; sorry, every home game was sold out last season, we set an attendance record at the home opener vs. the bucs with 91,000 fans
- Having their "All-Pro Defense" burned by the likes of C Johnson, T Small, Pinkston, Thrash, etc. more like having a rookie be taugh a lesson, i can't believe you even put pinkston on that list, do i need to show the clip where he deliberatly dropped the pass to avoid being slammed by sean taylor last year?
- Fight with the Giants and Cowboys for LAST place in the NFC East - say what you want while you can
- Are still without a bonafide QB, LB Corps, reliable Special Teamers, and IMO a good WR corps; still without a bonafide lb corps? wtf are you smoking, we have arrington and washington on the outside, both are pro bowlers, and we have a reliable player in the middle.
- Couldn't handle the salary cap to save their lives; that's why we've never had a salary cap purge like the titans had, in case you haven't noticed it hasn't been that way the last few years
- Haven't cracked more than 6 wins in too many recent years; meh, i'll give you that one
- Have 1 playoff appearance, NO Division Titles, NO Conference Titles in at least the last 8 years; yeah that one playoff appearance, we won the division,sorry to burst your bubble.