2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigskinbauer

I for one don't think that Greg williams put carlos in there to get burned and i don't think that i have heard another fan say that.

What did happen..... Carlos was put up against Chad Johnson even though Shawn Springs(our number 1 for those of you that don't know) was in the game.  GW even says that he puts in his players at different times in preseason games to test them.  He would put in our 3rd safties in at the start of the game.  Carlos did very well in the beginning with an INT but had a pass interference call against him which was one in which he made contact to a receiver after 5 yards.  Carlos became very tired and was picked on by the offense.  One play he was burned but the receiver failed to catch a sure TD, then on the very next play they hit Carlos again and got the TD. 

GW did put him in to make him play good WRs like Chad Johnson one on one but never did it in the hopes that he would learn something from getting burned
GO TERPS

Sgt PSN

That's all well and good but surely you don't think we'll stop laughing at the team do you? 

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!!

;)

Rome

I don't need a legitimate reason to laugh at the taterskins or their delusional, sissybitch fans.

I laugh at them because they're simply the most clueless collection of candyasses I've ever come across and their bizarre hero worship of a fossil like Joe Gibbs is annoying at best and downright pathetic at worst.

Farg them and the horse they collectively rode in on.

:)

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteIn the words of the great Col. Hannibal Smith, I love it when a plan comes together. Tonights win is huge for Gibbs, Ramsey, and the whole team. Things like better execution, timing, and that "just knowing where he's going" quality between QBs and WRs will come in time, but Gibbs' offense got it rolling tonight on the league's best defense. It was great to see, and at times it really looked like the old taterskins. Some of those counter runs of Betts' were classic Skins. We might be looking back at this game someday as the beginning of the turn around. Great win!

And Art chimes in:

QuoteThe turnaround came against Philly in the second game last year.

That's when the team started showing Gibbs' character and toughness. It'll just get better the longer he's here. With our line being as strong as any we'll see, it'll start to look good this year barring a lot of injuries.

Quote#3. That is the biggest preseason game. AND it came against such an amazing defense and team. Please also don't forget, we SHOULD have won 17-3! Against a 15-1 team last year!

I do not want to hear any b!tching and moaning. At all. Period. We OWNED them. Without Gibbs giving up what he will REALLY do once the season starts. Try to refute it.

I will hang up and listen to your answers. Good luck, naysayers.

:-D

PhillyPhreak54

I guess they forgot that Ramsey threw a beautiful, beautiful pass to Troy Polamalu who took it to the house?

Nice play, Patrick. Keep it up, buddy.

PhillyGirl

I can't understand how there is absolutely NO realism.

You guys call me a homer, but I'll at least say something sucks when it does, in fact, suck.

Skins' fan lost all sense of realism long, long ago
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Hahahahahaahhaha!! The DTC has their own MB.

Beermonkey knows about these guys...if you haven't read up on the DTC, do so and I guarantee a ton of laughs. These guys are hilarious and the biggest Hoydas ever.

QuoteI hate eagle's fans with all my heart

True Story:

I got some new people that moved on my street. They have a 8 year old boy. I saw him wearing a Westbrook jersey and I got real mad. No Philly fans can live on the same street as the President! As I was debating how to handle this event I saw him wear a Bears jersey. So I thought to myself he just a kid and wears what ever player he likes...I can live with that. Then I saw his dad a few days later and he was wearing a VA Tech shirt. I stopped him in the street to tell him how relieved I was that they like local teams and I told him that I almost stole his son's jersey. He replied that they are from PA and they are HUGE eagle's fans. I told him to stop moving his crap in and get the farg off my block. He laughed so I realized he didn't know who he was dealing with, so I told him that on the week on the eagle's game that I am going to something very mean like steal his dog. I told that I can't help it, it is in my blood. He called me a jackass taterskins fan! I am planning to kid nap his to kids the eight year old boy and the other, which I think may be like ten months old.

Anyone else in?

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyGirl

someone needs to send this to that wiggaz site:

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 27, 2005, 10:34:36 AM
someone needs to send this to that wiggaz site:

:-D  They have headbands with permanent black marker to spell out DTC  :-D  What a bunch of fargin douches.  Did the skins keep they're starters out after the Steelers pulled back like the Bengals attemtped to do?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

Thanks for posting a link to that site.  I just wasted a good 15 minutes reading all that crap.  What a bunch of freaking morons.  Those pics are funny as shtein though.  :-D  What a bunch of losers. 

rjs246

Why? Why why why did you have to bring the farging DTC over here. I was hoping to never have to think about them ever again. These farging douches grew up in the same county I did in VA. The county with the best public school system in the country. And yet, here they are, pretending to be thugs and threatening to shoot/fight people.

Dude's you're white. And ugly. Stop.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

They rank right up there with Malibu's Most Wanted. 

Geowhizzer

:o What in the world is that?

What a bunch of...  :-D