Division Round Weekend

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 11, 2020, 07:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Played SF -7 as a Cuzzo fade and it's working so far

Vikes have five first downs and that's the fewest so far in the playoffs.

May take Tenny +10 later

Rome

General_Failure

My neighbors put up their little Seahawks flags last week. This week they've got Seahawks inflatable shtein on the lawn. I really need them to lose tomorrow.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Geowhizzer

That was a helluva catch by Smith.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2020, 07:35:49 PM
My neighbors put up their little Seahawks flags last week. This week they've got Seahawks inflatable shtein on the lawn. I really need them to lose tomorrow.

Stab it. Deflate that mofo

PhillyPhreak54

Loving this so far. I've been sick of the Lamar hype all season

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2020, 09:08:47 PM
Quote from: General_Failure on January 11, 2020, 07:35:49 PM

Stab it. Deflate that mofo

Multiple mofos. They got a big dumb mascot and a big dumb helmet. I'm not gonna stab it, but I am gonna pull up a lawn chair to watch them take it all down.

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 11, 2020, 09:09:18 PM
Loving this so far. I've been sick of the Lamar hype all season

If someone's gotta win it this year, I'm fine with it being the Titans. Otherwise, I'm fine with Andy getting humiliated in a Championship Game by one of his former coaches.

General_Failure

You shouldn't win games letting a guy make a catch like that.

General_Failure

If you're going to try that kind of run on 4th and 1 why not make it an option run?

SD

Is the running qb fad over now?

General_Failure

This twenty year fad is surely coming to an end.

SD

Mobile qbs and running qbs like Jackson are different entities

QB Eagles

Just when you think the running back is obsolete, Derrick Henry runs over the two most hyped teams in the AFC on some vintage Terrell Davis shtein. I don't think Tannehill cracked 90 yards in either game.

NFL strategy now evolves over timespans shorter than one season. We've seen it with Doug changing up the offense for Foles, with McVay going from genius to Chip Kelly in one offseason, and now Vrabel with this suffocating blanket he throws over games once the Titans get a lead. It's in a different universe compared to what this team looked like with Mariota.

Munson

The passing stats for the two winning QBs today are ridiculous
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds