I'M AWUSS MOATS ... I THINK WE GO DOWN
1 (9.1%)
BREEZE BLOWS DONKEY DONG !!!
5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

moats23

your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

did i miss something, or am i just not that big of a concretefield dork?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2007, 02:37:11 AM
did i miss something, or am i just not that big of a concretefield dork?

Don't kid yourself. You're here enough to understand, you're just not that bright.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MURP

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

well to be fair, im always logged in and sometimes go out and leave the browser on cf just because its the last thing i was doing....but rjs' point is probably the right one.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2007, 01:03:40 PM
well to be fair, im always logged in and sometimes go out and leave the browser on cf just because its the last thing i was doing...

when you do that, the time you are logged in doesn't get added to that tally because your account is not active.  the time shown in that log is the sum of intervals between account activity.  when I click a trhead and read for two minutes, then click to another thread, 2 minutes is added to the log.  when I click a thread, read two minutes, and then leave the house for a couple hours, the time is not added to my log.  it needs a certain interval between account acivity to record...I don't know what the limit is, but it's not more than 15 minutes or so...

so...that time is showing your actual activity, not all of your "logged on" time.  if it showed that, many of us would have counts in the thousands of days
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Diomedes on January 12, 2007, 01:11:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on January 12, 2007, 01:03:40 PM
well to be fair, im always logged in and sometimes go out and leave the browser on cf just because its the last thing i was doing...

when you do that, the time you are logged in doesn't get added to that tally because your account is not active.  the time shown in that log is the sum of intervals between account activity.  when I click a trhead and read for two minutes, then click to another thread, 2 minutes is added to the log.  when I click a thread, read two minutes, and then leave the house for a couple hours, the time is not added to my log.  it needs a certain interval between account acivity to record...I don't know what the limit is, but it's not more than 15 minutes or so...

so...that time is showing your actual activity, not all of your "logged on" time.  if it showed that, many of us would have counts in the thousands of days

Yup, I used to use that same excuse as MDS just did....MURP put me in my place real fast.  :-[
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen