3+ days
1 (10%)
more than a week
6 (60%)
who cares bout this stuff when the phils are bad
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 9

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

The BIGSTUD

[nominates for poll of the year]
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Diomedes

there is no 'poll of the year' category.  and you don't get a vote anyway, so shut it.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

mahe34

Quote from: Diomedes on July 28, 2006, 07:59:13 AM
there is no 'poll of the year' category.  and you don't get a vote anyway, so shut it.

this guy stinks ... i'm with you buddy.  mark a second vote down for pole of the year/  let me know if you want me to keep count in a spreadsheet

mussa

oh jesus, creates alter-ego for someone to respond to.   life feeds on life...feeds on life....
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mahe34

Quote from: mussa on July 28, 2006, 12:46:12 PM
oh jesus, creates alter-ego for someone to respond to.   life feeds on life...feeds on life....

you down with TOB ?  yeah you know me

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

moats23

this imposter needs to get his own gig.  see how popular I am !!
your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

rjs246

Both of you need to light yourselves on fire.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

Quote from: rjs246 on July 28, 2006, 01:45:10 PM
Both of you need to light yourselves on fire.

... then piss on yourselves to put it out and start all over again.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews