2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Never saw that Ryan Braun attempted inside the park home run highlight.  Even he was cracking up.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Sure feels like Cole's going to get hosed again.  Pitch a 3, 4 hitter, give up a run and no support.  With this lineup, not surprising.

Crowd sure is flat.  Realize the Packers are playing but wake up people.

Don Ho

Don Ho

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Don Ho on September 08, 2011, 09:19:55 PM
Sure feels like Cole's going to get hosed again.  Pitch a 3, 4 hitter, give up a run and no support.  With this lineup, not surprising.

Prediction FAIL. 

What a great farging rally that's been aided by a missed call on Big John. 

Don Ho

I deserve the Rome flame thrower treatment.

Just turned over to the Brewers broadcast.  "Brewers need a rally", really, you think?  Sometimes Wheels isn't the biggest tool in broadcasting.

Don Ho

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

They are clearly better than the Phillies, who only won ONE game today. Bums.

phillymic2000

Quote from: MDS on September 08, 2011, 07:45:15 PM
if you are over the age of 10 and ask for a player or ballgirl or whatever to give you a ball OR you bring a glove to a game

then you deserve to die

Well lucky for me the three going with me are, oldest daughter 9, oldest son 8 and daughter is 5. So it's ok for them to ask for a baseball and autograph, right?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

LBIggle

phillymic2000

:paranoid how did you know I own a pick up and gun? And come on man, I'm not driving the pick up, gas mileage sucks on that thing.