2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

and no doubt they will win a world series this year

and yes i need a release point......thats the kind of fan i am....get used to it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

SunMo

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 15, 2011, 12:20:02 AM
saturday is going to be a clusterfarg of epic porportions

we have our fantasy draft in my basement at noon....beers start at like 9...draft then a 30 person group to go watch 88 mph fastball roy oswalt....hope he brings earplugs

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

If any spots open up in The Havas Basement league...lemme get one

SunMo

you gotta be live and in person for the draft you texas mother farger
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Have a need for a $$ FFL - will travel.

I used to come up to PA every labor day weekend for my $$ FFL. But the iceholes folded the league this year.

Eagles_Legendz

I might have one Phreak, not sure about it, still trying to organize it.  I'll let you know if we end up running with it.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on August 15, 2011, 06:28:36 PM
Have a need for a $$ FFL - will travel.

I used to come up to PA every labor day weekend for my $$ FFL. But the iceholes folded the league this year.

i also might have 1...youd be playing with burnouts and jews
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

BigEd76

not really a surprise, but Steve Garvey's kid decided to go to college instead of signing with the Phils

The Phils signed their #1, #2 and #5 picks for around $750K-$1M each this evening, but #6, #10 and #15 (Garvey) didn't

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

There's a rumor that they might skip his spot in the rotation.

charlie

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 16, 2011, 06:03:01 AM
There's a rumor line at the end of the article sayingthat they might skip his spot in the rotation.

PoopyfaceMcGee