2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Agreed. Conclusions have been drawn with many fewer data points. Especially here.

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 30, 2011, 08:37:16 PM
Agreed. Conclusions have been drawn with many fewer data points. Especially here.

not by smart people
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

for the record wheels and harry were boys until wheels went behind whiteys back and stole the 9th inning from him

then eventually whitey and wifey no. 2 turned harry against wheels

their relationship got better toward the end but it wasnt really ever the same

p.s. farg wheeler and tmac
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

lil guy if ff is any indication are we gonna get to the point where when choke get a hit its because of hunter pence GRIT and if he strikes out its because hes a fat negroid??

Geowhizzer

I was about ready to say that Chooch couldn't seem to read McDonald at all, then he manages to get one up the middle.

And Lee can handle the stick pretty well.

MDS

the higher grit 2's socks goes the more responsible hes going to be for everything choke does

its math
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Geowhizzer

That was one slow-developing double play.  I was surprised they made it.

Don Ho

Andrew McCutchen looks like a thicker version of golfer Rickie Fowler.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Don Ho

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

Choke is clearly invigorated by the trade. Or the lazy river.

Don Ho