2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

It was delayed a few minutes because of the Gillick ceremony, but it should be on now....?

MDS

he gets the shaft

for whatever reason h-town is considered part of the giants' market, even though its a friggin lightyear away
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Don Ho

Yep, we got the shaft.  I thought ESPN could still broadcast the game here but nada.  Franzke, Jackson, LA will do.

WTF Jimmy?  2 pitches? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2011, 08:19:24 PM
i like these quick moving games...need to keep it up, bud.

I'd like the home half of these innings to go just a little longer.

MDS

well of course, but if theyre gonna lose (omg!) it might as well take 2 hours

Geowhizzer

For Don (and anyone else blacked out):

Oswalt pitched 4 innings in a rehab start at Lehigh Valley tonight.  All signs appear positive.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on July 27, 2011, 08:29:03 PM
well of course, but if theyre gonna lose (omg!) it might as well take 2 hours

Looks like a lot of Hamels starts last year.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 27, 2011, 08:36:09 PM

Oswalt pitched 4 innings in a rehab start at Lehigh Valley tonight.  All signs appear positive.

Not really. Apparently his fastball velocity and location were both off. Secondary stuff looked good, though, and he went 72 pitches. Speculation is that he will start Tuesday in Colorado.

Don Ho

Good news on Oswalt.  What's the timeline on him?  Few more games at Lehigh?

And yes, this is a typical Hamels gem with dodo run support.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Colorado?  Holy shtein.  bad place for his first game back.

MDS

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 27, 2011, 08:41:20 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on July 27, 2011, 08:36:09 PM

Not really. Apparently his fastball velocity and location were both off. Secondary stuff looked good, though, and he went 72 pitches. Speculation is that he will start Tuesday in Colorado.

lol like you even know what those things are. just stop talking. please.

ice grillin you

seriously if you looked up this years playoffs for the phillies there would be an HD picture of this game

no hitting....good pitching...terrible late game fielding by dom brown

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous