2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

So you all watching the Marlins broadcast missed the hula girls?  Thought Wheels was going to pass out.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

What is with the stupidity that hovers over center field on this team?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Retrieving the ball from one's glove is a dicey business, Don.

paco

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 07:38:49 PM
How much longer before Chase punches Brown in the farging face?

Seriously.
I was waiting for it.  Both Brown running him over and the face punch.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

Don Ho

OK, Rome.  I'm doing it.  Just for pure kicks I'm switching over to the Marlins broadcast for an inning.

MDS

they are still crying about the game last night

like it farging mattered for a team 30 games out of first

wheeler getting scared
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 05, 2011, 07:34:49 PM
dont worry, my worst announcers list still has wheeler on top

is that MA or WIP cool?

you really dont know any announcers except wheeler

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
Hahaha... IGY really is a piece of work.  Only someone with self-loathing issues that are as off the charts as his could ever find the Marlins announcers tolerable much less appealing.

again just spent a half inning ripping stanton and praising the great centerfielding of both martinez and braindead

just soooooo biased

again i give you and geo a pass as they are your local guys and 95% of people who arent a fan of their local guys are going to think they are insufferable homers...actually now that i think about it paco and the lil guy get a pass as well since they dont know who the marlin announcers are

i am the only person that has been listening to them semi regularly for a lengthy period of time AND am not a phillie homer
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

I was just about to post that.

It's unbelievable.  They won't let it go.  It's a meaningless game for these iceholes yet they're acting like it was the rubber game in the World Series.  It's so beyond awful, it's incredible.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2011, 07:45:05 PM
Quote from: MDS on July 05, 2011, 07:34:49 PM
dont worry, my worst announcers list still has wheeler on top

is that MA or WIP cool?

you really dont know any announcers except wheeler

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 07:36:33 PM
Hahaha... IGY really is a piece of work.  Only someone with self-loathing issues that are as off the charts as his could ever find the Marlins announcers tolerable much less appealing.

again just spent a half inning ripping stanton and praising the great centerfielding of both martinez and braindead

just soooooo biased

again i give you and geo a pass as they are your local guys and 95% of people who arent a fan of their local guys are going to think they are insufferable homers...actually now that i think about it paco and the lil guy get a pass as well since they dont know who the marlin announcers are

i am the only person that has been listening to them semi regularly for a lengthy period of time AND am not a phillie homer

this is my 4th year of the package and i have a handle on every NL announcer and just about every AL pair

and these guys are farging terrible. there is no debate. THEY ARE STILL COMPLAINING ABOUT THE UMPIRING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NEXT GAME.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Jesus christ!  They're still rambling on about last night.

Rome

If these two dicks were sitting in a bar wearing Marlins gear the people sitting around them would be telling them to shut the farg up about last night right now.

THAT'S how annoying they are.  And pathetic.

MDS

and its rubbing off on the fans. they read an email with someone asking why stanton wasnt in the derby.

yea, lets debate that. why wasnt someone who no ones ever heard of in a showcase event for baseball. hmmmmmm.

Don Ho

Why can't the Phils play the Doyers every game so we at least get Vin Scully for the games in LA.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 05, 2011, 07:47:17 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on July 05, 2011, 07:45:05 PM
AND am not a phillie homer

Why the farg aren't you a homer?  They're your team, stupid.

Jesus...

because thats not what being a fan is about...it clouds your judgement on pretty much everything having to do with sports and makes people look stupid...even if they are a philly fan the minute i recognize someone in a bar as a homer i immediately start ignoring them...its why i limit my time in this thread compared to past years as its pretty much insufferable now

this marlins thing is a perfect example...paco lil guy and don have no idea who the marlin announcers are but because of their phillie homerism they think that these guys are the devil when in reality they are at best middle of the pack in mlb as far as homers go
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous