2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Not to be negative but Worley vs. Hernandez tomorrow.  Oh. shtein.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

i am actually enjoying watching Ichiro bat.  Don't dig him scoring though. 

PhillyPhreak54

What was Brendan Ryan hitting coming into this game? .250ish?

MDS

obviously none of you paid attention to ichiro in may when he couldnt buy a hit

cat is just due. bad timing to face him now.

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2011, 12:02:19 AM
nicole better win sunday or its sweepless in seattle

lol ok. see this called being a Hoyda. farging afraid of king. BRING IT.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Braves lost and what in god's name has happened to the Cardinals? 

MDS

Quote from: Don Ho on June 18, 2011, 12:05:57 AM
Braves lost and what in god's name has happened to the Cardinals?

they are top heavy. not much else besides middle of the order and top of the rotation.

pretenders.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its REALLY loud here...the phillies fan are loud (no they are not) the mariners fans are loud....its a really FUN atmosphere here

Don Ho

Oh poor Wheels.  Did he just get the memo that Seattle has pretty good fan support?

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 17, 2011, 11:47:56 PM
now i remember why i couldnt stand dave sims on the big 5 broadcasts back in the day

calm the farg down weirdo

Doesn't he do the NFL games on Westwood One?  MNF?  He's farging nuts.  He makes Gus Johnson sound subdued.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on June 18, 2011, 12:13:29 AM
Oh poor Wheels.  Did he just get the memo that Seattle has pretty good fan support?

but they dont...and they arent loud...and the phillie fans arent loud...in fact this whole game feels like a AAA matchup...wheels is farging douchebag

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on June 18, 2011, 12:16:22 AM
Quote from: Don Ho on June 18, 2011, 12:13:29 AM

but they dont...and they arent loud...and the phillie fans arent loud...in fact this whole game feels like a AAA matchup...wheels is farging douchebag

True, it isn't very loud tonight.  I guess with that rich traditional Phillies/M's bitter rivalry I was expecting a lot more.

When did they last play Seattle?

MDS

04 or 05

whatever year it was wheels kept called safeco "huge" as an excuse for the phillies couldnt score runs