2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not backing out they are both on the same ship as the phils

it is what it is...sorry
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol so thats how youre gonna play it now. well ok.

who is isnt in the boat? who is above the phillies?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Rome

PhillyGirl

I laughed. I hate that I just laughed at IGY in an MDS/IGY bitchfight.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

oh shut up girl you know you love it, we have such impeccable chemistry. its makes for a great read.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
im getting set up with some mexican who's already 1 kid deep. even i cant screw this up, right?

Did it ever occur to you to wonder why she only has one kid?  Something's wrong with her.  Probably bodes well for your chances but you'll probably make some long term health sacrifices to get it.  Have fun with that.   

MDS

update:

phillies 2nd in NL in LOB
phillies 7th in NL in runs
phillies 6th in NL in avg. with runners in scoring position

so either the runs are coming or they have a significant RISP problem. we shall see. though their lack of power and speed certainly isnt help anything.

Don Ho

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 11, 2011, 11:38:13 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 11, 2011, 10:51:05 PM
im getting set up with some mexican who's already 1 kid deep. even i cant screw this up, right?

Did it ever occur to you to wonder why she only has one kid?  Something's wrong with her.  Probably bodes well for your chances but you'll probably make some long term health sacrifices to get it.  Have fun with that.   

Todd, you better provide details.  My ex had a kid and he was awesome.  To bad his mother was a bitch.  Stay away from flight attendants. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Rome

Sgt PSN

Francisco is getting the start in RF and will bat 5th.  Polanco gets the day off so I assume that means Mr Wilson gets the start at 3rd. 

Still want to watch?

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 12, 2011, 11:37:32 AM
Francisco is getting the start in RF and will bat 5th.  Polanco gets the day off so I assume that means Mr Wilson gets the start at 3rd. 

Still want to watch?

I heard that Steve Jeltz was coming out of retirement to play today.

ice grillin you