2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

I just turned it over to the Cubs announcers as Beast came to the plate.  They're not as jovial tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Don Ho

Senor Cuba is starting to scares me.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 10, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
So is Big Truck ready for the heap yard?

I want to see his birth certificate. We're good at producing those in Hawaii.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 10, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
So is Big Truck ready for the heap yard?

whatever injury he had this year might have done the trick, cause hes been bad since then

or hes just a little off like relief pitchers tend to get and just needs to work through it

i cant answer that, but i can continue to point out that kyle kendrick is a major league quality pitcher.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyGirl

Kendrick
Romero
Contreras

You know I'm not a worrywart about this team, but that is flat-out frightening.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 10, 2011, 09:44:27 PM
Kendrick
Romero
Contreras

Oh ya.

Don Ho

And I thought a 3-0 lead was enough cushion.  Thank you Polanco.

MDS

Quote from: PhillyGirl on June 10, 2011, 09:44:27 PM
Kendrick
Romero
Contreras

lol

one person is a solid long man that you have a personal hatred against
the other legitimately cannot throw the strikes
the last might or might not be cooked

dont be "one of them"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

lol at Todd pleading with PG

Yeah boy....7-5

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO his lousy ass right off the field.

You suck, Romero!

MDS

well in the least whether he likes it or not cliff lee is getting me a CG in fantasy before hes shipped over to J