2011 Philadelphia Phillies Season Thread (choking awful pos team, DIAF)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2011, 07:14:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

going with the LA backup guys since scully doesnt travel past colorado

and interesting play by vic. he waited, like he was supposed to, then took off when he saw uribe was going to field it just to the 1st base side of 2nd. really interesting stupidity.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

phils are in hd on my package which trumps any announcer

how many stupid plays does he get to make before hes benched....i guess as many as wants since it hasnt happened yet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its been happening since 2006, he is what he is

and who are you benching him for? AAAberry?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i dont know who did they bench jimmy for when he didnt run out that ball?

MDS

charlie has 2 rules: be on time, hustle. vic being an idiot technically doesnt go against the rules.

also if you buy an xbox or ps3 you can get mlb.tv from that and get HD broadcasts to your tv and cue up the radio or opposing broadcasts instead of relying on the package.

but you cant afford a 50 dollar bet with me so i dont see how you can afford this operation

ice grillin you

chuckles being one probably sympathizes with really dumb people....because any other manager in the world would have sent a message to a guy who for five years has been making little league type errors

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

This goddamn offense is a farging joke!

One goddamn run out of that.

Rome

actually, edit... first inning they didn't have 'em loaded.

still...

MDS

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

the fact that they didnt score 100 runs there is a prime of example of why they will never win the world series. in fact they will never win another game. ever. they suck.

PhillyGirl

Your overreaction every game is equal to that of a girl's overreaction to everything.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Wanna laugh at something? Laugh at this inning too. Good job Oswalt.

4-1 now.

Yay team! Pompoms! Yay!