March Madness Tournament

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, March 13, 2010, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhanInDC

I created a group on Yahoo. Join it.

Name: ConcreteField

Group ID: 57268

Password: munsonisadouche
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Diomedes

I know nothing about college basketball.  IN.

Should probably make a bracket for the women's tournament as well.  Don't want to disappoint the hippos.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

didnt we do a $10 tournament last year, and whoever got last place got their money back or something?

I remember because I think matty beat me out for that spot and I want revenge

phattymatty

that sounds about right.  i'd be in for another cheapy one if there is enough people.

Sgt PSN

i'm down for a money bracket.  $10 sounds good but will go as high as $20. 

reese125

Sgt PSN

i like to live on the edge. 

PhillyPhanInDC

We'll do $10. second place gets his ten back, the rest goes to the winner

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Sgt PSN

why would the loser get his $10 back?  either winner take all or 2nd place gets 10 back, winner takes the rest. 

PhillyPhreak54

I'm in....I'll sign up when I get home.

PhillyPhanInDC

nm