Holy shtein what a finish

That is a typical SDSU win.

PhillyPhreak54

Miami can't hit shtein

Good lord

MDS

if uconn hits one more FT i hit my number

utter disgrace
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

lol if Miami hits that three I'd have hit that and covered Canes 2H

Started the tourney off hot. Icy cold the last week.

MDS

eat shtein you whore caitlin clark

kim "covid is lie and the gays are taking over" mulkay bringing home 5 bills for ya boy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

SDSU was up 8-4.

They're down 22-12 now and have missed their last 12 shots

Woof

PhillyPhreak54

Quite embarrassing by the Aztecs

PhillyPhreak54

The fact they're only down 12 is a miracle

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 03, 2023, 10:04:32 PM
Quite embarrassing by the Aztecs

you remember 3 last week ago when you didnt know san diego st existed? well

Don Ho

Pretty amazing the Aztecs are even in this.  They should be down by 20+ and cut it to 8 with plenty of time left. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

They had it down to 5.

And now about to be 14.

Damn

PhillyPhreak54

Samford got robbed.

Decent opening day of the tourney. I'm gonna try to play hooky today and dip out early.

PhillyPhreak54

Colorado and Florida was fantastic wow

And Auburn is struggling with Yale

MDS

you and havas crying in your SEC pillows cutting checks to greg stanky

yale!!

PhillyPhreak54

Them and the mountain west have been zesty

A&M is blasting Nebraska. I think it's funny the Huskers have a Japanese dude. Talk about culture shock walking into Lincoln Nebraska for him