Brandon Brooks, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by QB Eagles, March 09, 2016, 03:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I wonder if he injured it doing his MMA training?

They just did a story about it a few days ago. 

And it's just unreal how snakebitten this team is.  I mean every team has injuries but the Eagles sure seem particularly susceptible to them.

ice grillin you

do people really care about this season...farging whole team could go down and id be fine...they shouldnt even be playing to begin with and im not even sure they will when the rona goes ham in the fall
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Article I read said the injury occurred at Eagles facility, where injured players have been training.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 15, 2020, 11:51:46 PM
I think JP does it to have a job.

he couldve had a job...he wants to be the lt for the eagles

hes not moving inside. you move inside for jason peters.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Zero chance JP moves inside. It would be physically detrimental for him to drive block low with his back. I was less than impressed with Dillard last season. JP is adequate when he's healthy but when he's laboring get him out because he's useless. Broken record but not sure why the birds didn't pursue Jack Conklin, he's a budding star at LT and signed at a reasonable deal. What a shtein offseason

Eagaholic

I've always wondered about the Conklin thing, too. He plays right tackle so he or Meathead would have to move over to the left. But I think it mostly came down to resources. Eagles moved up in the first for Dillard and they are in poor cap shape to boot, so they didn't want to invest there. They ended up blowing their wad on Hargraves instead. Maybe there's a hidden reason the Titan's didn't exercise his 5th year option or maybe the Eagles are higher on Dillard than most.

ice grillin you

howie might be high on him because it would be a disastrous pick if he didnt pan out but i cant imagine the eagles as a whole are too high on him...

he was a calamity last year and they essentially benched him for the entire second half of the season and they havent had an off season

im not saying they have given up on him but there isnt a single thing to be high on him about at this point

PhillyPhreak54

Sadly the injuries have caught up to him.

DGunn is saying he's going to retire

QB Eagles

Sucks that he did absolutely nothing on that contract. Was a beast when he was healthy.

He's a champ, and took anxiety recognition to the next level. Birds fans will love this dude forever.

ice grillin you

gonna love him even more when they find out hes staying in the city and enrolling at penn post career