2006-07 Flyers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 05, 2006, 04:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Article on Cherapanov
QuoteHatcher: Next to go?

Now that Peter Forsberg has been traded, is Derian Hatcher next?

There are at least three clubs actively looking at Hatcher as the Feb. 27 trade deadline approaches, including Edmonton, Dallas and San Jose. Hatcher believes that Detroit is also interested in him.

"I want to stay here," Hatcher - who likes being a Flyer, likes the area, and enjoys the lifestyle here - said this week. "I would rather not leave. It's a [hassle] moving again. But if they want to trade me... don't want me anymore, I would go."

If Hatcher has any trade value they need to move him immediately.

SunMo

Hatcher's not that bad, he's held his own this year.  He's looked bad on a few plays, sure, but he hasn't killed them like he did last year.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

Who cares. Trade him immediately for whatever they can get.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

PoopyfaceMcGee

SunMo

Rome

QuoteNew York's power play that scored six times in the previous nine chances was 1-for-9. ... Philadelphia, 2-3-1 against New York, has killed 36 of 38 short-handed situations against the Rangers. ... Avery got into a postgame shouting match with Flyers assistant coach Craig Berube in the hallway between the dressing rooms. Berube had 3,149 penalty minutes in 1,054 NHL games.

I got a chuckle out of that.

Let's just hope the Flyers don't blow the #1 pick by playing too well down the stretch.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: SunMo on February 18, 2007, 09:27:27 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on February 18, 2007, 09:25:11 AM
AIDS.

why do you always feel the need to get inappropriate?

Wow, I didn't even type that.  They must have added a filter to me or something.  AIDS.

dis12

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on February 18, 2007, 09:54:45 AM
QuoteNew York's power play that scored six times in the previous nine chances was 1-for-9. ... Philadelphia, 2-3-1 against New York, has killed 36 of 38 short-handed situations against the Rangers. ... Avery got into a postgame shouting match with Flyers assistant coach Craig Berube in the hallway between the dressing rooms. Berube had 3,149 penalty minutes in 1,054 NHL games.

I got a chuckle out of that.

Let's just hope the Flyers don't blow the #1 pick by playing too well down the stretch.
no chance they screw this up, they are waaay too down in the standings.   
Unlike the Sixers who SHOULD be losing every game (ala Celtics).

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

BigEd76

There's a lottery.  They can't tank.

Recchi told reporters that he doesn't see Forsberg returning because Forsberg doesn't have strong ties to Philadelphia like Recchi did with Pittsburgh....

rjs246

Hasn't Forsberg himself said that he wants to come back? Seems like he would probably know better than Recchi.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

dis12

not good news about Knuble, possible season ending.  This better not turn into Primeau-Pt. 2

Quote"I don't remember too much," Knuble said after the game. "I just remember getting myself to sit up. I was just being a little out of whack.

"I don't remember getting on the ice, or the shift or what happened. I just know there was a collision. I just wanted to get off the ice and out of the game. I didn't know where I was. My face feels like it is broken a little bit."

C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

SunMo