2006-07 Flyers Season Thread

Started by BigEd76, October 05, 2006, 04:48:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The BIGSTUD

If Crosby played the Flyers every game, he might actually have a case for not being a bust...
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 28, 2006, 08:31:52 PM
6-1 now. :-\

I went grocery shopping for my wife tonight, listening to the game on XM radio.  When I went into the store, it was 2-1.  When I came out, it was 6-1.

The Flyers suck this year.   :-\

Rome

MDS

Believe or leave. Go Flyers. I pledge my undenying support to Coach Murray Cashman Neilson Ramsay Barber Hitchcock Stevens and Mr. Snyder.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on October 28, 2006, 09:25:17 PM
Believe or leave. Go Flyers. I pledge my undenying support to Coach Murray Cashman Neilson Ramsay Barber Hitchcock Stevens and Mr. Snyder.

Bring back Shero.  Dig 'im up!

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

...too soon for a Flyers offseason thread?

BigEd76

Knuble out 2 weeks with a broken finger

Geowhizzer

Quote from: BigEd76 on October 29, 2006, 07:37:21 PM
Knuble out 2 weeks with a broken finger

Ah.  So what stiff replaces him?

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Rome

BigEd76

cool, we beat a team that hasn't scored in 4 games.

phattymatty

QuoteFlyers fans unofficially set a Guinness world record by getting 9,315 fans to wear orange wigs during the game, breaking the old mark of 6,213 set in a Detroit Pistons game in 2004. "It's a step in the right direction," said Flyers coach John Stevens

SunMo

Detroit's having a rough week...first the World Series, then the 2nd most murder rate behind St. Louis, now this.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.