2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

no pressure = no problem for pat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on September 29, 2006, 08:00:15 PM
They'll probably lose this by a game, again. Seems typical.

They're trying now.

Bases juiced although they have managed to get 2 outs. Pat almost butchered one in left though...

PhillyPhreak54

Geriatric Jamie works out of the trouble.

4-1 still...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

It's his last series as a Phillie, he might as well give it an effort.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

mpmcgraw

I will bet you your mother that Burrell will be back next year, for better or for worse. 

PhillyPhreak54

Good point. Hope Pat enjoys Baltimore next year.

Jamie Moyer gets a hit.

OHMIGOD.

PhillyPhreak54

Huh. Imagine that.

Rollins doubles and would've had a triple had Moyer not been in front of him.

Noonyez scores.

5-1.

Scott Olsen is weeping in the Marlins dugout

MDS

Rodrigo Lopez, stillupfront's moms.

Wheels with his first bit of good information ever, telling us a quality baseball story. Who do you think it was? Kent Tekulve.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If they win the last three games and still miss the playoffs, at least they tried hard.

PhillyPhreak54

Kent Tekulve used to rock those old man sunglasses....and was a sidwinder.TEKE!!

mpmcgraw

Quote from: FFatPatt on September 29, 2006, 08:23:33 PM
If they win the last three games and still miss the playoffs, at least they tried hard.
This post made me laugh, really hard. 

PhillyPhreak54