2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

So...he can't play in the playoffs, when we don't make them.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

he's just here to attack the tailgaiting green bay fans on 10/2
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Maybe Lurie is fronting the cash to have Simon on hand for that October 8th game.  >:D

MDS

Houston won  :boo
Florida lost  :yay
Cinci won  :boo
Padres lost  :yay

Even though Cinci played the Padres, all in all, a split day.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

We avoid Oswalt for the Astros series a home, but get all 3 in Houston. Cinci comes in right after us and only gets Oswalt. Awsome.

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

Must've been a moral victory for the 'Stros.

Eagles_Legendz

Would have been nice to tack on some runs there with the bases loaded...hope it doesn't come back to kill them.

3-2 Phils going to the top of the 9th.

Eagles_Legendz

I hope Arthur Rhodes gets carpet bombed.

rjs246

Hilarious that you guys are holding your breath about this season...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Back to .500

WILD. CARD.  RUNNERS-UP.

LBIggle

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on September 02, 2006, 05:01:40 PM
I hope Arthur Rhodes gets carpet bombed.

isn't rhodes the one who blew the last game?  then said " 'we'  should've had that one, but 'we' can't let that get 'us' down".

i'm picturing things from the movie hostel that i wouldn't at all mind watching have done to him.

MDS

I want to quit. Or kill Arthur Rhodes. Either one.

PoopyfaceMcGee