2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

how do you give up all that garbage and then strike out zimmerman (thier hottest hitter) to end the inning
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

I'll bring the wooden cross, you supply the hoods.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on August 31, 2006, 10:05:32 PM
I'll bring the wooden cross, you supply the hoods.

I thought Jews loved black people!  Amazing!

Geowhizzer

Wild pitch gives the Phils back the lead.  :yay

Boy do the Nats suck.

Why aren't you at the game, IGY?

Don Ho

run abe run!!!  Holy shtein!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Victorino looked horrible in that at-bat.

MDS

Eagles_Legendz

I hate us.  Can't ever make things easy eh?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

reese125

the word "cute" comes to mind for this inning

Eagles_Legendz

What does Fabio Castro have to do to get real PT?

Geowhizzer

The Nats announcers were just talking about the Phillies fans:

Idiot 1:  Did they come down for a course in booing 101?

Idiot 2:  It's in their blood.  They don't need a course.

@#(*&(@#(*&(*@#$&*& FULTZ!  You suck!

Don Ho

I feel real confident with this bullpen in the post season.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.