2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: reese125 on August 17, 2006, 04:23:18 PM
Lets try Burrell at pitcher

mpmcgraw already has done that.  Repeatedly.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 17, 2006, 03:43:47 PM
Burrell = albatross.

Let him go on phantom IR or something.  I'd rather remove the temptation to play him than have him continually farg up the middle of the order.

DFA.

Rome

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 17, 2006, 04:55:10 PM
Quote from: reese125 on August 17, 2006, 04:23:18 PM
Lets try Burrell at pitcher

mpmcgraw already has done that.  Repeatedly.

Gay jokes are almost as humorous as Mom jokes.  Almost.

Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 17, 2006, 06:17:14 PM
Burrell = albatross.

Let him go on phantom IR or something.  I'd rather remove the temptation to play him than have him continually farg up the middle of the order.

DFA.

Designate for assassination?

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 17, 2006, 06:43:33 PM
Gay jokes are almost as humorous as Mom jokes. Almost.

Off the nuts, please.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 17, 2006, 06:43:33 PM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on August 17, 2006, 06:17:14 PM
Burrell = albatross.

DFA.

Designate for assassination?

Close enough.  :yay

MDS

1. Matheison sucks

2. Burrell sucks

3. I got a citation for underage drinking, even though I wasn't actually drinking.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2006, 07:19:05 PM
3. I got a citation for underage drinking, even though I wasn't actually drinking.

Go to court.  The cop never shows up.

MDS

Thats the plan. It was actually pretty funny. We were just standing around, eating burgers and talking (there were 2 guys over 21, some other guys under were drinking) and this lady shows up (undercover no less) and wips out her badge and starts demanding ID's. Me and another friend who didnt drink were arguing with them, and they responded with some attitude. This whole thing is just such a waste of time. They can't proove anything, its our word against theirs, and they probably wont show. So....it's just gonna result in a long day at the city courthouse and the judge being bored with his upteenth underage drinking citiation. Yay system!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Just mail a pipebomb to the courthouse.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Feva

... and be sure to leave a return address.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Sgt PSN

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 17, 2006, 09:14:12 PM
Quote from: MDS on August 17, 2006, 07:19:05 PM

Go to court. The cop never shows up.

He's Jewish dude so I think it's safe to say he's got a few dozen lawyers in the family......all of which have already offered their services.  But not for free. 

MDS

PoopyfaceMcGee

You don't need a lawyer.  The cop won't show anyway, and if she does, it's obvious she has nothing on you.

Rome

It's a good thing that all the rapists, murderers and child molesters in Philly have been caught.  Now they can get down to preventing serious crimes like underage drinking!

farging idiots.

PoopyfaceMcGee