2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

Bases loaded, 0 outs, and they failed to score again

whats classic phillie is that they hit a solo homer right before loading the bases and failing to score

i think i just heard an eagles chant in baltimore...igy...that you?

no i went dolo last night...but i did hear them...will be rockin my carmichael johnson tonight...leaving work at 1 to get nice and toasted pregame so listen for me tonight

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

"rockin the carmichael johnson"

Super.

Geowhizzer

I go on vacation for an entire week, and the Phillies can't even muster ONE FREAKING WIN?

:-D :boom :'( This team is beyond repair.

They need this:

ice grillin you

sadly except for the birds....every team in the city needs that...

reese125

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

don't blow them up. let them stay exactly how they are right now. that way the stadium will be empty, and in 2 years once the owners start losing money, they'll sell this team to someone who gives a shtein.

let them lose. farg em, they arent stealing my money.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Wingspan on June 29, 2006, 11:00:49 AM
don't blow them up. let them stay exactly how they are right now. that way the stadium will be empty, and in 2 years once the owners start losing money, they'll sell this team to someone who gives a shtein.

let them lose. farg em, they arent stealing my money.

I can honestly say that I haven't spent a cent on Phillies stuff this year, other than their share of the MLB Extra Innings package.  Since I love baseball in general, I watch most of the good matchups.

MDS

Wow. This team is farging awful. Kill me.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2006, 12:16:26 PM

You don't get to die for their sins.  That's the messiah's job that hasn't returned yet, according to your faith.

It's jewtastic.

SunMo

Quote from: FFatPatt on June 29, 2006, 12:22:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 29, 2006, 12:16:26 PM

That's the messiah's job that hasn't returned arrived yet, according to your faith.

get it right
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

That's the messiah's job that hasn't arrived yet

bullshtein

MDS

I call for a total boycott of everything Phillies until they fire Montgomery and get rid of that wife beater white trash pile of crap Myers (and also gut the entire pitching staff outside of Gordon and Hamels, Loserthal, Bell, Burrell, Nunez, Coste, Fatsano....).
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

I call for a total boycott of everything Phillies until they fire Montgomery and get rid of that wife beater white trash pile of crap Myers

one question....would i be allowed to go tonight since my ticket money is going to the o's?

phattymatty

what section you in?  i'll look for you.