2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

Dont kill him, Trade him for Willis  :paranoid
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

Floyd just doesn't seem to have the mental capability to make it in the big leagues. I might be jumping the gun, but he seems to completely lose all focus.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

any of you yokels coming to any games here in dc next weekend?

SunMo

im thinking of it, but not sure yet
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: phattymatty on June 02, 2006, 09:35:00 AM
any of you yokels coming to any games here in dc next weekend?

Yeah, I'll be there on the 9th. Got damn good seats in that shteinhole of a stadium too. Not sure if I am going to ride the Metro or drive it in to the park from Fairfax.....
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

i always metro to games there because i live a block from the orange line in clarendon, but leaving on the metro is always a clusterfarg because they only have one entrance at rfk.

MadMarchHare

Ugh, the Nationals play at RFK?  When they getting a new stadium.  That place is a dump in a shteinhole.
Anyone but Reid.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

wowzers, you not only beat a bonafide aaa pitcher, but your idiot fans were booing your own team for winning the game because eric gagne didnt get in.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

It's not my fault your teams sucks so bad they have to put in a bonafide aaa pitcher to start for them. We boo who we want sucko. farg the phils.

Wingspan

Quote from: MDS on June 02, 2006, 02:25:29 PM
wowzers, you not only beat a bonafide aaa pitcher, but your idiot fans were booing your own team for winning the game because eric gagne didnt get in.

picking on a fanbases choice of boo targets is not really something philly fans should be bashing others over.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

hbionic

Quote from: Wingspan on June 02, 2006, 02:32:30 PM
Quote from: MDS on June 02, 2006, 02:25:29 PM

picking on a fanbases choice of boo targets is not really something philly fans should be bashing others over.

:-D

SunMo

cuz we totally booed Santa Claus 80 years ago!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

hbionic

By the way, since when was booing a bad thing? I do it all the time at the games.

Wingspan

Quote from: SunnyCakes on June 02, 2006, 02:33:20 PM
cuz we totally booed Santa Claus 80 years ago!

nah...santa deserved it, the shteinhead.

i'm talking about, opening day...1st at-bat...and boos raining down.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.